2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the snow gawd deserves better than a jets fan.. how about going with renly
latest

giphy-20.gif

Atl is lucky with them food and drink prices
... not that id go to a football stadium and watch a game , I don't like the experience but those concession prices dope as hell

Something else about the prices at the new stadium is that they already have sales tax included. so it wont be like 2 and some change for a hot dog its just the two bucks.

lol. Ima Dallas fan , I live In la. Watch a lot of la sd and Oakland games. Carolina was a primetime game. okay I guess. . lol Points still stands. Makes a lot of mistakes in what I saw of him.

I mean you said you were a huge fan of him in college...he plays the same exact way now but he's a better player overall. He's much more Favre than Brady but I fully believe in him leading us to a lot of wins in his career. He's only 23 and he's already one of the best leaders in the league and would have turned a 2-14 team the year before he got there into a 12-4 playoff team in his second year with a first time NFL head coach if not for three games that Aguayo lost us himself.

Yeah id agree its a crapshoot.

Figured most would see Falcons as favorites. Then a handful who see Carolina bouncing back like me. Then a handful who like the youth and potential in Tampa mixed with a boost in hype from Hard Knocks. Leaving the Saints last as the least likely to win it. Which is probably fair but I feel its a enough of crapshoot that its not a hot take.

I'm really really expecting to see the season long narrative of everyone overlooking AP and I think he will be the beast he always has been this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom