2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Butler and Gilmore lining up at CB? aite, aite...and Butler still needs to perform if he wants to get paid the following year. good, good :pimp:

let's get some LB help now

Last edited:
Butler and Gilmore lining up at CB? aite, aite...and Butler still needs to perform if he wants to get paid the following year. good, good :pimp:

That tweet says Saints & Butler tho :lol: but I guess b/c of the no trade it won't matter.

Last edited:
They've had a deal in place since he visited them around a month ago apparently,the main issue has been negotiating a suitable trade with the Pats

That tweet says Saints & Butler tho :lol: but I guess b/c of the no trade it won't matter.

Exacty,apparently they feel like BB's asking for too much :lol:

I don't blame em,can't imagine they'd wanna get fleeced for their high round picks after already having sent Cooks over

Last edited:
They're probably thinking they could get MB easier next year without giving up valuable picks which they could use being in semi rebuild mode and all

Last edited:
@Ballerific703 Son that's a dope *** wall. Are those vinyls or framed prints?
I was thinking about doing something like that as well.
same. me and some roommates are renting a house next year.

gonna cover my room walls in UNC and steelers **** along with hella vinyls.

I damn sure would never have no kid cudi album like @Ballerific703  tho 
mean.gif

Jason McIntyre‏Verified account @jasonrmcintyre 14m14 minutes ago
Pole Vaulter who went viral on the web a decade ago may now be dating golfer Rickie Fowler

Allison nooooooooooo

They're all vinyl

What's wrong with Cudi? MOTM1 and 2 are dope, so is the artwork. The **** after wasn't really for me.

Very interested to see how this draft goes for my Saints. I don't know what to think about this Malcolm Butler situation. 

Maccagnan said we're going BPA at #6

Sounds like it'll be Adams, Hooker, or Lattimore :smokin

Yea I'm not falling for the Jabril Peppers hype. Jerry will prob fall in love with him and draft him in the 2nd round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom