2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg Gabriel‏  @greggabe 36m36 minutes ago

Unless he can get cleared in next 48 hours, Garson Conley will be next La'el Collins and go undrafted

cowboys going draft Sidney jones in the 2nd and sign conley as a UDFA, right?

Andy Benoit‏Verified account  @Andy_Benoit 3h3 hours ago
Once heard an NFL say they took Aaron Hernandez off their draft board because they suspected he had killed someone while at Florida.

Last edited:
Greg Gabriel @greggabe 36m36 minutes ago

Unless he can get cleared in next 48 hours, Garson Conley will be next La'el Collins and go undrafted

cowboys going draft Sidney jones in the 2nd and sign conley as a UDFA, right?

Andy BenoitVerified account @Andy_Benoit 3h3 hours ago

Once heard an NFL say they took Aaron Hernandez off their draft board because they suspected he had killed someone while at Florida.

Well, that's certainly admirable.

Total BS, there's always those clowns that come out of the woodwork after the fact saying, "I had my suspicions."

FOH

"If (the Eagles) need to add an offensive weapon, my gut is they do it (early) rather than later, because you can get good D late" -Rapoport

View media item 2365921

ballface.gif

Mixon >>> McCaffrey

**** I want Mixon on the Giants. Did you make those calls for me Space? I need Reese's number now

No way in hell are the Giants even looking at Mixon. He's covered in red flags and we gonna pass on him like we did Tunsil. Smmfh

Blount is cool but we don't have a line so I don't know how great he will be. Mixon catches and runs well. He's perfect for our joke of an offense scheme

Still anticipating the Zest/B. Marsh butting of heads to happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom