2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric EdholmVerified account @Eric_Edholm 16h16 hours ago

I mocked Mizzou DE Charles Harris to Colts at 15. I'm now thinking he won't last that long.

Albert BreerVerified account @AlbertBreer 2h2 hours ago
Ohio State CB Gareon Conley has spent the last 24 hours talking to coaches and GMs. Teams talking to witnesses too. A scramble for info.

Albert BreerVerified account @AlbertBreer 2h2 hours ago

It's hard for anyone to imagine police will make a decision in the next 33 hours. And the unknown will certainly affect where Conley goes.

Can't wait for Charles Harris to get drafted :pimp:

I need Charles Harris to fall to #28, but that doesn't seem like it's happening :smh:

Hopefully we end up with Derek Barnett ,TJ Watt, Taco Charlton, Malik McDowell, or Takkarist McKinley. Not sure how I feel about Watt's injury history though.

Also high on Kevin King but don't think he'll be there either.

Wouldn't mind Jerry swooping in on Conley if the reports are false, but later in the draft since it sounds like he's definitely not going in the 1st.

Last edited:
The Yankees, Lakers, and Celtics have one A TITLE within 10 years...

So your personal cut off is 10 years. That determines The Who's relevant and who's not to you? Ha ha ha

I don't blame you man as a ex Lions and current Jags fan. You don't have anything sports related to take pride in.

I will be watching playoff hockey instead of the draft

Twitter got me on any update anyway

I've said this once and I'll say it again: Maryland is to DC what Jersey is to NY.

They're just commuter states

He's gone to The Wire to try and puff up his state.

It's officially hit critical mass.

Thought "Joe Gibbs is the greatest head coach in NFL history" was pinnacle Collector... guess I was wrong.

I'm saying what does Oregon have of note? Why would someone go to Oregon on vacation? Maryland is easy. We have the US best seafood. D.C. and Baltimore are right around the corner. Why do tourists go to Oregon?

Last edited:
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Trent Dilfer 

tumblr_laf3owEnrQ1qbqqbp.gif

I need Charles Harris to fall to #28, but that doesn't seem like it's happening
mean.gif

Hopefully we end up with Derek Barnett ,TJ Watt, Taco Charlton, Malik McDowell, or Takkarist McKinley. Not sure how I feel about Watt's injury history though.

Also high on Kevin King but don't think he'll be there either.

The Yankees, Lakers, and Celtics have one A TITLE within 10 years...
So your personal cut off is 10 years. That determines The Who's relevant and who's not to you? Ha ha ha

I don't blame you man as a ex Lions and current Jags fan. You don't have anything sports related to take pride in.
Why do you forever move goalposts? We can go back 20, 30 even 40 years. Those franchises have a history of winning in every decade.

You stated that if we cut off years that those franchises wouldn't be the historic franchises that we know them as.... which is false. 

Why do you forever move goalposts? We can go back 20, 30 even 40 years. Those franchises have a history of winning in every decade.

You stated that if we cut off years that those franchises wouldn't be the historic franchises that we know them as.... which is false. 

What school did you graduate college from?

So NickFolarin NickFolarin jumps into a college debate and won't say what school you graduated from. That tells me all I need to know.

Playa hating from the sidelines.

Last edited:
I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE LAKERS, YANKEES, & CELTICS!!!!

WHAT THE ACTUAL **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

I asked you a question. What collage did you graduate from. The conversation started talking about collage Championships. Your take obviously goes against Maryland collage history. 10 year nonsense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom