2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyway, some random IG model followed me on IG. I don't know her, but she follows some of my friends
laugh.gif
Someone trying to move in on my Gumby? Oh **** no. I'll whoop that trick.
How can you whoop this PYT?

via GIPHY

She liable to hit you with the follow bot and once you accept a few days later she'll unfollow.
Don't think she's using a bot. She follows one of my photographer friends.

Hella random though
Maybe i met her at a club or rave before because I used to kick it all the time with the photographer friend

Catching up on the thread and see ESPN laying people off. Now is a good time to slide em my resume see if i can get a contract on the cheap 
nerd.gif

Catching up on the thread and see ESPN laying people off. Now is a good time to slide em my resume see if i can get a contract on the cheap 
nerd.gif
You probably got a better chance at making FS1 than ESPN at this time
FS1 to close to Jason Whitlock i'll pass. I'm just joking anyway 
laugh.gif

But fr these layoffs are wild the writings been on the wall for a while though for several reasons that people have pointed out (over saturation, people cutting the cord etc.)

Hella random though
Maybe i met her at a club or rave before because I used to kick it all the time with the photographer friend

Send her a DM before accepting her follow. Models expect dudes to auto follow them back once they send out a follow request. Don't be that guy. Be like what's up and where do I know you from. That's the conversation starter.

I feel like it's damn near impossible to make it in big time sports broadcasting when all the best jobs go to former athletes

That **** is ****** sickening

I'm thinking about us drifting Joe Mixon. We kept a player for weeks that physically and verbally beat his wife for years. Few weeks later it was forgotten and the team was fine. Fans aren't leaving your team over that, maybe a few broads but **** them anyways.

lol at starting post with That **** is ****** sickening and then following it up with that

Hella random though

Send her a DM before accepting her follow. Models expect dudes to auto follow them back once they send out a follow request. Don't be that guy. Be like what's up and where do I know you from. That's the conversation starter.
lol I'm not following her anyway
I don't even know this woman [emoji]128514[/emoji]

lol I'm not following her anyway
I don't even know this woman [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Good. She opened the door. Send her a DM and ask where she knows you from. Either she recognizes you from somewhere, knows you through someone or just randomly followed you. Whatever the case may be she initiated the contact. Try your hand and see what happens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom