2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had the convenience of hindsight, I would have drafted Conklin at 8..

Zeke at 2 doesn't do much for the eagles with all of the injuries we had along the Oline.. plus the crap receivers, so teams stacking the box

Least with drafting Conklin, we can then try and trade peters to a tackle needy team and free up cap space

Oh btw, since the eagles gave up so much.. how were we able to select 8 guys last draft and have 8 picks in this draft?

We also picked up our future center and right tackle in the 3rd and 5th rounds, last year.. which I assume changes with Conklin pick

A lot of what ifs

Also, I don't think we trade Bradford if we don't draft wentz.. unfortunately

:frown:

If I had the convenience of hindsight, I would have drafted Conklin at 8..

Zeke at 2 doesn't do much for the eagles with all of the injuries we had along the Oline.. plus the crap receivers, so teams stacking the box

Least with drafting Conklin, we can then try and trade peters to a tackle needy team and free up cap space

Oh btw, since the eagles gave up so much.. how were we able to select 8 guys last draft and have 8 picks in this draft?

We also picked up our future center and right tackle in the 3rd and 5th rounds, last year.. which I assume changes with Conklin pick

A lot of what ifs

No way man, with how everything worked out you take that risk of getting a franchise qb while virtually only giving up a 2nd rounder 10 times out of 10

^ im being facetious..

But if I had to come up with a legit B option for the team, that would be it

Woke up this morning sick as ****. We really drafted a ****** WR. I think the kid will be a good player but he's a reach for the first round and there were other players better that we needed. I can't believe Cook and Foster fall to us and we don't draft him. SMMFH, a ****** WR.

I'm a Takk fan because I know Roger died inside when that **** happened. I know he had a ****** heart attack.

It's interesting to see a lot of people say McCaffrey doesn't fit Carolina's or Cam's style, are they already making excuses for the great white hope?

Some guys you can clearly see a lot of guys were wrong on, like last year's class: bosa, wentz, Conklin and dak

1o1yt1.gif

Now Dak would be an out of the league bum if he didn't have Dallas online + zeke? :lol:

Word?

Nobody can justify sumn like an eagles fan. [emoji]128514[/emoji] dudes been convincing themselves "this time it'll work" since Chip traded away all the talent.

Rich convo this morning.

Now Dak would be an out of the league bum if he didn't have Dallas online + zeke? :lol:

Word?

Nobody can justify sumn like an eagles fan. [emoji]128514[/emoji] dudes been convincing themselves "this time it'll work" since Chip traded away all the talent.

Rich convo this morning.

Out of the league bum is ridiculous, but 65% of his success has been because of him being a game manager behind Zeke's running and the O-Line. I honestly think even Dak would attribute that to be true.

Bosa, wentz, Conklin, and dak. One of those guys is not like the other.

He's a young qb, let the guy grow first guys. It ain't like he lit the league on fire like Dak and Rg3 his rookie year. He was average.

Last edited:
I never said Daks success wasn't tied to the line+ Zeke, and I don't see why that's a bad thing. The team was built SPECIFICALLY to play that way. ...Out of the league bum is a reaaaaach tho!!!

I never said Daks success wasn't tied to the line+ Zeke, and I don't see why that's a bad thing. The team was built SPECIFICALLY to play that way. ...Out of the league bum is a reaaaaach tho!!!

I agree. I don't know why being a game manager gets a bad rep. I honestly think the Jags could have won 6-7 games last season if we had one, but Bortles threw us out of games by trying to be a "playmaker". Same with Romo. Dallas would have had better records and more postseason success, if he hadn't thrown them out (pun intended) of games sometimes. It's been proven that you can win the SB (Dilfer, P. Manning), by managing and not costing your team.

T. Differ is 5-1 in the playoffs
A. Smith is 2-4
T. Romo is 2-4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom