2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard possibly Zach Cunningham at ILB.
Would love that. We need youth at the position and some consistency. Brown, Foster, and Compton are all on one year deals.

We do have two 4ths though and I could see them trading up to get a RB early in addition to an edge rusher or ILB.

What about his past history makes you think that?  I feel like he's going to be pissed about losing his starting position again.

He basically already admitted he saw the writing on the wall before the draft. He can compete for his job while also being a mentor. From everything I've ever seen he's a humble dude. Look how he responded to the first time.

Would love that. We need youth at the position and some consistency. Brown, Foster, and Compton are all on one year deals.

We do have two 4ths though and I could see them trading up to get a RB early in addition to an edge rusher or ILB.

Washington is trying to trade Matt Jones.

I really wanted Foster, I am happy with Barnett but the reports of his shoulder still being screwed up is a bit scary

Plus whatever the hell was going on behind the scenes.. plus failing drug test at bama

Oj Howard was guy I wanted, all things considered.. just saw him as highest value available

Is Trubisky that much better than the project qbs that will be drafted in later rounds?

To the Bears he is.

Watching him at UNC I saw Pennington with a little more athlete to his game.

The the bright lights came on and he was destroyed against Stanford.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want the Jags to get a O-Lineman and Kizer/Kaaya today.

Kaaya flamed out real quick in Miami. He probably got word that he was going to lose the starting job which is why decided to enter the draft.

Yeah it seemed to be a mutual break up, I don't think Richt wanted him to stay tbh.

Richt wants one of his own recruits at QB next year

Ken Dorsey > Brad Kaaya

Ken Dorsey > Marcus Marioto

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom