2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I could've sworn that Victor Kith had linked up with Coughlin in Jacksonville
laugh.gif
Dede Westbrook getting drafted closed that door

Last edited:
Defensive line's instructions regarding Ryan Tannehill. "Stay as far away from Tannehill as possible," Andre Branch. D-line got in trouble.
— Omar Kelly (@OmarKelly)

May 25, 2017

Laremy Tunsil isn't running with Andre Branch's claims that the D-line got too close to Ryan Tannehill. pic.twitter.com/rwrS3UdWBM

May 25, 2017

i mean, makes sense. coming off knee injury. and its just OTAs

Defensive line's instructions regarding Ryan Tannehill. "Stay as far away from Tannehill as possible," Andre Branch. D-line got in trouble.

May 25, 2017

Laremy Tunsil isn't running with Andre Branch's claims that the D-line got too close to Ryan Tannehill. pic.twitter.com/rwrS3UdWBM

May 25, 2017
I know. Why would Tunsil go out his way to deny it?

Last edited:
[thread="660753"]Quote:[/thread]

May 25, 2017

May 25, 2017

I know. Why would Tunsil go out his way to deny it?

why would he go out of his way to wear a gas mask, smoke weed, and post it online days before the draft?

who knows :lol:

maybe just a, "the DL wasn't beating the OL" type of deal

Nick, if you're takin quotes from Omar as somethin worth readin, you might as well post Trump quotes in here too.

They're both bumbling idiots.

Last edited:
That's such a stupid story.  Like it's supposed to imply Tannehill is not "tough" or something.  As DSA said they're obviously going to protect the guy coming off of a knee injury.  I hate NFL media.

:lol: that's pretty good.

Omar countered that today sayin

"Matt Moore led a Dolphins team with a disaster of a defense to the playoffs last year. Don't you ever forget that!"

Can Trump beat that? :nerd:

Matt Moore was 2-2 and only scored 12 and 14 points in his last two games...he's a solid backup but that writer needs to chill :lol:

Sherman sounds like a little ***** in the article. Move on bro, it's been over two years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom