2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be honest though, after the second big lockout, I started to only watch the NHL casually until this season.

I have been impressed by the new young talent. Auston Matthews, McJesus, and Laine gonna be great :pimp:

People like CP are the reason the US doesn't deserve to have a good national team
laugh.gif

really tho

:lol:

Oh yoooooooou... iswydt.

But it actually proves my point, CP doesn't understand the sport only watching it once to his admission. Doesn't mean he's wrong in not liking it, that's just his opinion.

Now for him to say it's easy, yea. That's crazy... however he clarified his stance to say he's not a fan because of the 0-0 ties. He likes points on the board, does that make him wrong? No. But he could also educate himself on the human chess of it and what it actually brings to the table.

And on other's ends they could easily explain the tie and points systems. Could easily show the greatness of the Champions League (Liverpool) or a shoot out similar to hockey. The specific shifts and movements of an entire team. The anticipation and the crowds... but people would rather roast.

Doesn't mean that would change his mind in any which way, but it's education on both sides further bringing the people together.

No, he just doesn't like that fraud *** game. :lol:

And I didn't really watch a soccer game, ever, please edit your post saying I did.

Too much effort and already quoted twice.

Boxing is actually bike. So many good fidgths and fighters. MMA is hit or miss imo. Outside of the Bones Jones, McGregor, Cowboy, etc I don't care about MMA.

i wouldn't mind getting into boxing once again. had a lot of fun watching back in the day

Boxing is actually bike. So many good fidgths and fighters. MMA is hit or miss imo. Outside of the Bones Jones, McGregor, Cowboy, etc I don't care about MMA.

Same statements I just said about boxing apply, names just change.

Argument grows with Bellator on the rise along with women's division along with the grappling and all 8 limbs of striking.

But if it's not for you, it's just not for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom