2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

On a scale of 1-10 how much of a dirtbag would y'all think someone is for taking their brothers +1 since they were being kittys at a wedding
nerd.gif
This person should ask their brother this question
what if this brother isn't talking to them at the moment 
nerd.gif

Sounds like a lot more bad than good can come out of that hypothetical situation

On a scale of 1-10 how much of a dirtbag would y'all think someone is for taking their brothers +1 since they were being kittys at a wedding :nerd:

You gotta explain this wayyyyy better.. like how far down the line did your brother get?

And how far down the line did your brother want to get?

On a scale of 1-10 how much of a dirtbag would y'all think someone is for taking their brothers +1 since they were being kittys at a wedding
nerd.gif
You gotta explain this wayyyyy better.. like how far down the line did your brother get?

-Hasn't stepped up to the plate.

-How far I'm not sure he always just says they're friends.

This is the type of stuff you'd see on her snap/ig if I had to explain it

920x920.jpg

If he wanted to do something that was certainly his best opportunity since she's newly single 

Last edited:
^ good gawd.. you might be helping out your brother by exposing her.. but you know your bro better than us

Like with me and my boys outside of your A1, all else is fair game.. going assume dudes ain't wifing one of the crews sloppy seconds

Last edited:

nerd.gif

-Hasn't stepped up to the plate.

-How far I'm not sure he always just says they're friends.

This is the type of stuff you'd see on her snap/ig if I had to explain it

920x920.jpg

If he wanted to do something that was certainly his best opportunity since she's newly single 
GOOD GOD!! Your brother is waist deep in the friendzone.

Last edited:
^ good gawd.. you might be helping out your brother by exposing her.. but you know your bro better than us

Like with me and my boys outside of your A1, all else is fair game.. going assume dudes ain't wifing one of the crews sloppy seconds

in my circle there is mutual knowledge of whats fair game..even if a girl is a toss up and everyone feels that way except one guy we cant go behind his back on it

do him a favor by telling him carver carver

^ gotta be straight up about it.. you start getting sneaky, you know you done screwed up

man there's literally millions of women out there. no need to be a snake about it if it's your brother or a friend. just be straight up :lol:

Is it being a snake if he was there and witnessed it and saw that it was going down 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom