2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best modern R and B artist is Luke James. Son is heavily slept on.

Repped. Seen him live and bought his CD the day it dropped. He's too R&B for today. That sound ain't in.

I love Miguel's first album, it's a classic. Everything since hasn't been for me. He switched his sound.

DCUr11hV0AAWrIo.jpg

Cool thing about @MoneyLynch: Kids can bring good report cards to his BeastMode store in Oakland, get free haircut!

Last edited:
Weeknd isn't my cup of tea

Miguel is probably my fav current r&b artist

Miguel is underrated....***** Is Mine, Use Me, Coffee, Simple Things Remix >>>>

The Weeknd was amazing when he first came out with his first couple mixtapes...now I feel like his new **** just all sounds about the same. I haven't heard a lot of the stuff that he's put out over the past year or so, but that's the vibe I've gotten from what I have heard.

Last edited:

The Weeknd was amazing when he first came out with his first couple mixtapes...now I feel like his new **** just all sounds about the same. I haven't heard a lot of the stuff that he's put out over the past year or so, but that's the vibe I've gotten from what I have heard.

Kaleidoscope Dream is incredible

Kaleidoscope Dream is incredible

Leaves is one of the best songs imo

Spotify Premium 3 months for $0.99 til the 27th if anyone interested.

Gotta make a new account if you had it before tho.

Just sharing with the NTNFL

Clutch :smokin been on the fence about Spotify but may take this offer and cxl after 3 months.

I use my girls Tidal account but when we are both at the gym she yells at me to get off so she can listen :lol: , so I've been thinking about Spotify because they have app-wide shared playlist capability.

Weeknd isn't my cup of tea

Miguel is probably my fav current r&b artist

Waves by Miguel >

When that came out I played it on repeat for 18 hours straight on 4th of July and no one had any issue with it lol

Completely agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom