2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The name in front of the tweet doesn't make it any less true. If Peter King said it ya'll would be posting Alonzo Mourning gifs

only thing that matters is the statement in my sig and the moment of logic you had when you made that statement :pimp:

Last edited:
I wonder if Collector would do that...
Not even tryin to throw shade, legit wondering if he'd ever do that.
Guess we'll never know 
mean.gif

The money spent on those tattoos (if any money was spent) I'd just throw it on those teams to win I vegas.

Team is a year away.. 1 more offseason/draft and team should be in a position to compete

I just want to see the team play well, not overly concerned about record..

like last year we lost games due to dumb shht.. I don't mind losing games in battles, but shooting yourself in the foot can't fly.. Dougie needs us to win 9-10 games

But that dude is an idiot, clearly

Tbh who cares
Brady didn't even go to the White House this year and didn't go 2 years ago also
I don't see any columnist saying he should be forced to shake the presidents hand during both times.

Whitlock speaks the truth and DSA shouts "FAKE NEWS," the irony here is just too much

That was a trash metaphor in the first place, at least about Brady. Besides the SB loss on 95/96(?), the Pats weren't much before Brady superkicked Bledsoe out his boots

repped.

only trump supporters buy into Whitlock's trash takes :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom