2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn...I got stuck in purgatory for a minute. I couldn't logout of my other account. Had to delete browsing history and my cookies...I was trying to hit @stanfan with my friends account.

upload_2017-9-1_21-5-44.png

i knew it was you :rofl:

i'm a Pats guys...spygate, video cameras, etc :wink:

no but that account would only rep things when you happened to be posting in this thread. and you're not one of the guys thats ALWAYS on here all day long, so i had a good hunch :lol:

Damn.

At least I got Pabs.

I can't believe that ****er just cleaned out a funny thing like that...Suspend me from the thread then delete that account for good measure. I was fixing to use that gimmick for a while too. :smh:

I can't believe that ****er just cleaned out a funny thing like that...Suspend me from the thread then delete that account for good measure. I was fixing to use that gimmick for a while too. :smh:
Note to self: use a vpn for alt account

i just watched Jacoby Brissett and the Pats give the Giants C-squad the Falcons SBLI treatment from yesterday. meaningless but fun game to watch.

although Jacoby almost threw the game away twice on that final drive. watching Brady and Gronk to react to each pass and play down the stretch tho :rofl:

GOATkowski byke :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom