2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've admitted to reporting in General before son. Then you tell me to follow the rules. You start posting and people randomly start getting reported, doesn't sound like a coincidence to me. I don't even care, do us all a favor and leave both threads. We would all appreciate it.

I really don't like Shoes, at all. The only one in these threads that I cannot stand but respect to him for never reporting me. I've said some foul things to him and he's never reported me.

Only person I reported was TimidTebow rightfully so, he felt the need to disrespect my wife, I have NO problems hitting the report button on any clown that thinks is ok to disrespect my loved ones....but reporting in a sports forum?...shut up...lol

I think it was TimidTebow...but yeah that was the only time I've admitted to hitting that report button and will do it again.

On the other hand I've been served warnings and been banned from threads more than I can count and you don't see me crying about snitches....grow a pair bro.

Last edited:
would Meth waste his time to even do that? :lol:

Question is ya willing and ready to try? Because I am....anyone willing to keep calling me a rat without any actual proof, put up your usernames...sup?

Till then I don't wanna hear ****

Stop scrambling for excuses or assumptions that meth won't be willing to try or any other way to deflect the challenge, is simple.

settle down, bandwagon :lol:

you've already created enough of a mess in here. no need to get regulars who post all year long in here banned or retired

I'm just saying, ya making the claims as facts, I'm putting up my username, which matters a whole deal to me, since I'm on NT daily, seems like you boys not up to the challenge...ill take ya tap dancing as a hard NO.

Guess we can now move on from the whole "snitching" BS.

tap dancing like nimble and agile Thomas :pimp:

tomdance.0.gif
:pimp:

I'm just saying, ya making the claims as facts, I'm putting up my username, which matters a whole deal to me, since I'm on NT daily, seems like you boys not up to the challenge...ill take ya tap dancing as a hard NO.

The man has a point. Snitch is a strong word. I'd have see the paper work first before running with that narrative.

Giants fans should be happy they're still playing though and focus on Green Bay. Packers fans being let off the trash talk hook right now.

Last edited:

The man has a point. Snitch is a strong word. I'd have see the paper work first before running with that narrative.

Scroll up, he said he has before.

Last edited:
He said he did once before cause a dude went at his wife on a different occasion not this one...i'd say thats a valid reason for the one time he did like he claims

Last edited:
Oakland at Houston: Houston (17-10)

Detroit at Seattle: Seattle (28-17)

Miami at Pittsburgh: Pittsburgh (23-10)

New York Giants at Green Bay: Giants (24-21)

Scroll up, he said he has before.

It wasn't you tho...you moving the goal posts now, I told you already, put up your username or sit down and be quiet....SIMPLE.

Check this out, you just love attention. Whether it's good or bad and most of it is bad for you on here and this is the last time I will give you attention. You claimed you're not a rat. Then say you have told on people before, I think that makes you a rat. I called you out for being a rat and you said you weren't one. Sounds like you are G.

My man that thinks you might have done it just once, also thought the SB would be HOU vs WAS so there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom