2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see the Raiders pull the impossible and make to the SB than Carr pulls a TO and plays

I still don't get why Ballerific is beefing with Steezy though :lol:

I don't know either....up until today His username wasn't even on my radar :lol:

Let's be real...

Hahahaha Hahahaha wanted no parts of my $100 bet so his best option to not look like a bonafide () was to apply some fake outrage towards Steezy. Stay woke.

Hahahaahahahahha, good one. I told you straight up I'm not betting you. Didn't you have like four different Larry David screen names at one time? I've made bets on here before and paid them so stop with the I need attention posts.

Houston and Oakland gonna run the **** out of the ball. Both have good running games and don't have a QB.

Last edited:
Thought there were 6 AFC playoff teams but damn
mean.gif
Sooo disrespectful 
laugh.gif

I still don't get why Ballerific is beefing with Steezy though :lol:

I don't know either....up until today His username wasn't even on my radar :lol:

Let's be real...

Hahahaha Hahahaha wanted no parts of my $100 bet so his best option to not look like a bonafide () was to apply some fake outrage towards Steezy. Stay woke.

Hahahaahahahahha, good one. I told you straight up I'm not betting you. Didn't you have like four different Larry David screen names at one time? I've made bets on here before and paid them so stop with the I need attention posts.

:lol: I'm not seeking attention, I'm seeking your paper/accountability for dumb statements you make in here on a regular basis...

I'll PayPal the paper to @D StaXX before kick off of the first playoff game this Sat., if you lose, you don't have to pay up until 01/15/17. @D StaXX I'll give you 10% for brokering the deal.

This is the last time I'll ask though, it's becoming evident you the type to make 10 predictions then play the "I told ya so" game after 1/10 is correct.

Last edited:
this AB commercial where he's singing to the Weeknd :pimp:

Gronk's was still the best :pimp:

Last edited:
I spent a while trying to figure out why skip was back at ESPN... then I realized it was his crappy show
laugh.gif
It is amazing how much they tried to copy ESPN set designs.
The shows graphics are a clear copy of First Takes too 
laugh.gif

Must've been tough for Jason having a sister that fine. :lol: Them NFL dudes was probably tryna holla all day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom