2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachel McAdams now :evil:

still would pipe Tay Tay but I will pipe just about anything that looks clean and is 8.5 and above (numbers adjusted for beer consumption)

giphy.gif

Game was awesome. Section I was in didn't sit once the entire game and was with a ton of fun people.

Davante catching the ball down the sideline and flexing right in front of me. The angle in which I saw Rodgers throw that rope was unbelievable.

View media item 2292758
Cobb caught that Hail Mary right under that goal post in front of me. Seeing that ball drop right over everyone from right there was unreal. Definitely the highlight of that game with how everyone reacted. Beer went flying and 70k + people were scrambling to hug anyone they could find.

Game was awesome. Section I was in didn't sit once the entire game and was with a ton of fun people.

Davante catching the ball down the sideline and flexing right in front of me. The angle in which I saw Rodgers throw that rope was unbelievable.

View media item 2292758
Cobb caught that Hail Mary right under that goal post in front of me. Seeing that ball drop right over everyone from right there was unreal. Definitely the highlight of that game with how everyone reacted. Beer went flying and 70k + people were scrambling to hug anyone they could find.

Good looks, man :pimp: :pimp:

Those seats + the hail mary :wow: Can't even imagine

Does hope solo look clean?

no but she gets a celeb pass for cleanliness

View media item 2292758

that's pretty damn sick man

Last edited:

pimp.gif

That's awesome.

How much were those seats? When I went out to GB in 2010 I was surprised by how reasonably seats were priced... I was 20 rows up from the field and they were $110-120 range.  You cant park for that much at Metlife...

View media item 2292758

damn those are awesome seats. perfect location

Rachel McAdams now :evil:

someone post the GIF

she's :pimp:

I heard on the radio that the defensive coordinator for Dolphins is being interviewed for the broncos head coaching job..... Can anybody explain to me why he would be desired based on the results of this year?

Aside from Suh, Wake, and Reshad Jones this was a defensive unit that severely lacked talent. Reshad Jones went down early in the season, and many other players were riddled by injuries. Essentially, Vance Joseph did a decent job with a bad defense. That's why he's being considered for HC gigs.

Try explaining that to Omar finnns2003 finnns2003 Bayless Cowherd please. He thinks Vance is the problem. :lol:

The GOAT has spoken. let's put this matter to bed.

that's what she said
I said this yesterday.
Dudes need to stop bragging on social media about what they do. Keep they personal life private.
Don't give People unnecessary ammo.

Last edited:
:pimp:

That's awesome.

How much were those seats? When I went out to GB in 2010 I was surprised by how reasonably seats were priced... I was 20 rows up from the field and they were $110-120 range.  You cant park for that much at Metlife...

stop being dramatic.

Parking is like $30 at MetLife :lol:

pimp.gif

That's awesome.

stop being dramatic.

Parking is like $30 at MetLife
laugh.gif
U rite, u rite...

But 20 rows from field level cost you at least 1 testicle.

That's awesome.

With $100 in fees through some seller via seat geek they came out to $150 a person. They were 5th row.

You may not have seen what I said yesterday with the way the thread moved but i mentioned there was so many seats open to the public because the season ticket holders didnt reserve them like they usually do because they thought we weren't gonna make the playoffs. I somehow got these tickets the night before the game. Gotta be an anomaly. 5 minutes after we got to our seats we heard someone else say how the hell did we get these seats so cheap.

$110-120 for 20th row seems like a great deal to me as well. Face value for those was probably around $90 at that time.

Last edited:

View media item 2292758

That's awesome man :pimp:
It's a shame alot of this thread thinks that NFL games suck live

Try explaining that to Omar finnns2003 finnns2003 Bayless Cowherd please. He thinks Vance is the problem. :lol:

:lol: :lol: Yeah let me absolve the coach who oversaw a unit that gave up more yardage than the 1-15 Dolphins, set a franchise record, and gave up 800 yards to Colin Kaepernick. Yeah, Vance Joseph has no blame for any of that. Great great coach, 3rd and 6 let me have my guys 10 yards off the LOS. Excellent coach who was taking his best pass rusher out of the game. Phenomenal coach who shows his hand on a blitz 20 seconds before the ball is snapped.

Yeah, Vance Joseph, no blame whatsoever for this genius. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom