2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were Mike Smith's woes in Atlanta his fault or the roster's fault?
Mostly him IMO. The roster faults where a mixture of Smitty and Dimitroff they missed on a lot of draft picks together a good number of the guys we drafted in the early rounds aren't even in the NFL anymore and that tells you everything you need to know about them as a team. I'm still not sold on Dimitroff I thought he should have got the axe the same time Smitty did but we have to see what he and Dan Quinn can put together in the coming years.

Were Mike Smith's woes in Atlanta his fault or the roster's fault?
His fault but he also had success there too.  More one of those "we need to shake things up" situations than a bad coach situation.
I agree with this as well we did have some success under him and he's not a terrible coach I think he could be fine as a couch to help straighten a team with the players already there out. But when it comes to building a team and in game management or tactically taking a team to the next level his faults show.

Last edited:
With the 10th pick in the draft, I select: @KingKoopa

Even though he may be a fan of the trash *** bengals, he's a true brother, and the leader of the NT lightskin community.

On any given Sunday you can find him in here trash talking the steelers and hyping up dalton, while simultaneously arguing in general over some dumb ****.

My guy is war ready, and he'll have the teams back at any given moment. 

Welcome to the squad fam. 

View media item 2283035

MY MF *****

i sent the beige delegation my highlight tapes

198x233px-LL-79b96cbd_tl4faJ7.png

Live update from Hype Mayock:

Carver has widely been known to be a me first player. At times he has flashed brillance, but overall it's about the endorsement deals and instagram posts first... he has been anonymously reported saying "I just gotta stunt". A Rod Tidwell in real life. GMs feel this is a liability to their franchise and most see him dropping past the draft.

Live update from Hype Mayock:

Carver has widely been known to be a me first player. At times he has flashed brillance, but overall it's about the endorsement deals and instagram posts first... he has been anonymously reported saying "I just gotta stunt". A Rod Tidwell in real life. GMs feel this is a liability to their franchise and most see him dropping past the draft.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] "I just gotta stunt"

Live Update from Mel Kiper's Jr.:

Deandre Hopkins has shown plenty of upside but has a lot of untapped potential. Everyone that I have talked to from Scouts to GMs seem to agree, that Nuk suffers from an identity crisis. He just doesn't know who he is yet and there have been too many changes through the years. They feel that once ge finds himself, the sky is the limit... but none know when that could be. A real "Buyer Beware" situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom