2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the collector the collector really tryna get chose :lol:

Should have gone 1st overall. I'm pissed off.

Numerous sources close to DSA have indicated that The Collector is on their board. Despite concerns of illicit drug use, alcoholic tendencies, and delusions of grandeur that border on clinical insanity, the organization absolutely loves his loyalty and passion. Passion that can't be taught or learned. It will remain to be seen if the draft shakes out in such a manner where he is selected by DSA, but all sources indicate he is certainly on their radar.

Last edited:

hqdefault.jpg

5865972426879762_651e448fd794630cc62721597c7fd6623c97ff14d4f615648dd2ec9de18a4af9_large

Now that I watch that gif over.... is my mind blown right now?

View media item 2296705
:wow:

Yo son, there's some ****** gold in this thread today. Some of these posts and responses got me crying right now. Hahahahahahah, damn.

laugh.gif

The new Chargers logo is alright.

Should've outline the letters in yellow like someone mentioned.

Wouldn't hurt to use a baby blue backdrop instead of dark blue so it doesn't look so much like the Dodgers' logo.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 2h2 hours ago

Skins bracing for OC Sean McVay to be Rams next HC. Would be very surprised if WSH replace him with an outside hire. They like their staff

Lake Lewis Jr
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@LakeLewis

Hot Take: ******** QB Cousins and OC McVay could be an enticing package deal http://wp.me/p7aESf-T6 via @the********wire #******** #HTTR

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 2h2 hours ago

Skins bracing for OC Sean McVay to be Rams next HC. Would be very surprised if WSH replace him with an outside hire. They like their staff

Lake Lewis Jr
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@LakeLewis

Hot Take: ******** QB Cousins and OC McVay could be an enticing package deal http://wp.me/p7aESf-T6 via @the********wire #******** #HTTR

They sayin Cousins would go tot the Rams? So then Goff.........?

McVay is just a second Gruden mouthpiece from what I've read. Trading Cousins to LA makes no sense. He is interviewing in SF though...

Would the Skins deal TURNT? They're clearly not convinced he's worth the money...

McVay is just a second Gruden mouthpiece from what I've read. Trading Cousins to LA makes no sense. He is interviewing in SF though...

Letting Kirk walk makes no sense period. Who will QB for us in 2017 if that happens? Nobody has offered an alternative.

Live from Gruden's Johnson:

Let me tell you something man, Collector is a prime A candidate for boom or bust. When I talked to him man, his pupils were so dilated I wasn't even sure I was there. He definitely has some major personal issues he is dealing with, or like Eddie Murphy used to say he Party's All The Time you know what I mean? But on the flip side, this guy is all the way down town for his team man. You will never have to worry about him supporting his team and teammates. Tough situation in a tough world you know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom