2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought Trump said the attendance was gonna be bigly and that everything was selling out??
Trump has said a lot of things...
Wait are you telling me that a narcissistic, racist, arrogant, sexist who is also a pathological liar actually...lied

1408.gif

Seriously **** Trump

the entire "fake news" BS is like sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming that you're not listening to the facts.

man that zach orr news sucks. i was asking @beyondmeasure about him a lot during that ravens pats game cause orr was EVERYWHERE on the field. promising career for sure but it's an easy decision to hang em up when your health is at stake.

I wonder how happy Derek Carr is with all the god talk today :lol:

Ok guys listen, this is America, and in America we have to respect a person's beliefs even if we disagree we them. Unless, of course, that person is Tom Brady.
I do respect his beliefs
I'm just saying he's probably really happy since he was preaching Christianity a day or two ago in relation to politics

Talking about news, the new president and music in a football thread?!

This is madness! This is anarchy!! I'm Reporting everyone! Tired of this...

It's too hard to post about football with you people.

Talking about news, the new president and music in a football thread?!

This is madness! This is anarchy!! I'm Reporting everyone! Tired of this...

It's too hard to post about football with you people.
You're welcome to talk football whenever you want fam. We'll even talk with you 
smile.gif

the entire "fake news" BS is like sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming that you're not listening to the facts.
Political affiliation has become far too much like 'team sport' affiliation.

"Packers are the ****, the Bears will always suck." (possibly true?)

That **** is the mindset of the left and the right and its pretty disgusting.  

Your guy is the worst and our guy is the best and theres nothing you can do to change my mind is an awful way of viewing the world when so much is on the line.

Dudes gotta check in with their party platform website every couple months so they can find out what they're supposed to believe instead of forming their own opinions on things and having the flexibility of having 1 view that is considered conservative while also holding some more liberal views on other topics.

Circling back to the "fake news" thing, the whole thing has just opened the door for people just to ignore anything in the media that doesn't fall in line with their own views.

Political affiliation has become far too much like 'team sport' affiliation.

"Packers are the ****, the Bears will always suck." (possibly true?)

That **** is the mindset of the left and the right and its pretty disgusting.  

Your guy is the worst and our guy is the best and theres nothing you can do to change my mind is an awful way of viewing the world when so much is on the line.

Dudes gotta check in with their party platform website every couple months so they can find out what they're supposed to believe instead of forming their own opinions on things and having the flexibility of having 1 view that is considered conservative while also holding some more liberal views on other topics.

Circling back to the "fake news" thing, the whole thing has just opened the door for people just to ignore anything in the media that doesn't fall in line with their own views.

Repped.

Wholeheartedly agree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom