2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here have an Apple Watch? Was thinking about getting one but don't know if it's worth it.

Steelers & Falcons winning by a combined 17 pts on Sunday

Anyone here have an Apple Watch? Was thinking about getting one but don't know if it's worth it.

i have one. it's convenient but definitely not a must have. i wear mine almost every day. for me, the best feature is checking texts on your wrist with just a quick look. don't have to pull the phone out if you're driving or in a meeting (or class, in your case).

the new ones are good for exercise tracking too if you're doing cardio

Last edited:
I've been thinking about getting a Fitbit Blaze but I have never been a watch person so I feel like I'll have a hard time remembering to put it on :smh:

Bruhs, if y'all **** with M Night at all, go see Split ASAP. Even expecting a twist I wasn't ready for this one :smh: **** has my head all ****** up.

He's byke :pimp:

Bruhs, if y'all **** with M Night at all, go see Split ASAP. Even expecting a twist I wasn't ready for this one
mean.gif
**** has my head all ****** up.

He's byke
pimp.gif
Maaaaaaan don't play with my emotions. Dude has been washed since Sixth Sense. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...al-round?campaign=fb-nf-sf52090857-sf52090857

Jadeveon Clowney, Sean Davis fined for hits in divisional round

Jadeveon Clowney had quite a postseason coming out party, but it ultimately proved costly.

The Texans star was fined $18,231 for his hit on Patriots quarterback Tom Brady early in the fourth quarter of their divisional playoff game, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Friday via a league spokesman. Clowney's hit drew a roughing the passer penalty as the Patriots went on to win 34-16.

1. Steelers defensive back Sean Davis was fined $24,309 for his hit on Chiefs receiver Chris Conley at the goal line with 4:53 left in Pittsburgh's 18-16 win over Kansas City. Davis' hit drew an unnecessary roughness penalty, giving the Chiefs a fresh set of downs on the Steelers' 12.

2. Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce was fined $12,500 for his verbal attack on an official after Kansas City's loss to the Steelers.

I take back the best twist comment, just because you can't **** with Sixth Sense, but no other movie has ever gotten an audible "oh ****" outta me :lol:

I forgot about The Visit too. M Night is def byke

Last edited:
Super Bowl LI - Steelers vs. Packers

This needs to happen.

so who snitched
Not @651akathePaul. Leave him alone.

The reality is that it doesn't matter at all. Let it go.

The request to stick to football in a football thread is not an unreasonable request at all.

Ever since the various drafts got sniped from here, this thread has been just fine.

Let's keep it that way.

Thank you all.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about getting a Fitbit Blaze but I have never been a watch person so I feel like I'll have a hard time remembering to put it on :smh:
I wasn't a watch guy either. Just start wearing it. It becomes more and more convenient. I just wear a g shock every day now cause it feels weird not to now.

I have one, this is my take on it from when someone asked in the iPhone thread
Originally Posted by An Armada  Really late reply but as someone who has had an Apple Watch since the launch its just a really nice accessory to have if you like tech and the features it offers. The features are not game changers but as someone that runs alot I like that I can track and check my miles just by lifting up my wrist also seeing how long I exercised and how many calories I burn are nice features that match up with my lifestyle. Its cool to check a notification on my wrist and I really like how it works with Apple Maps which is very much improved overall IMO. But its not a game changer its just a really nice accessory that integrates well with your phone for some cool but not gamechanging features its not a need like the iPhone or a Macbook can be. Its just an accessory like the iPad or the new Airpods IMO.

The only way I would could see it being a total wasted purchase is if you don't normally wear watches already then there is no reason to get one if. But if you someone that wears a watch daily (like I have for years) and maybe already has a couple watches go for it. 

Bruhs, if y'all **** with M Night at all, go see Split ASAP. Even expecting a twist I wasn't ready for this one :smh: **** has my head all ****** up.

He's byke :pimp:
Maaaaaaan don't play with my emotions. Dude has been washed since Sixth Sense. 

Can't disrespect Signs like that. But I agree better not be playing with my emotions.

Last edited:
Split kinda seemed corny.. like the majority of horror movies.

I do like McAvoy. Decent actor

You didn't like it? McAvoy was great imo. Really did the personalities well

Can't disrespect Signs like that. But I agree better not be playing with my emotions.

Man watch that **** online if you got to, but after sleeping on it, I'll still vouch for this one

The Visit was a good movie and Split is getting good reviews

M Night is back, I am going to see Split this afternoon

:pimp: you gotta support Philly :lol: but looking forward to your thoughts

I got free advance screening passes to the Visit so I had no expectations but I knew at that moment it was the signs for his comeback

really looking forward to Split, the mall they are abducted from is the King of Prussia Mall which is crazy because that's been my mall since I was a youth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom