2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The concept of eating a full meal at the movies *

:lol:

As long as there's not a lot of smacking, scraping forks and knives, or pungent *** food, I think it'd be cool. I haven't gotten to use my theater yet because they only use the food theaters for brand new releases.

Maybe if ppl had food in their mouths they would shut the **** up :lol:

You don't really hear any smacking because of the movie, but the only thing that annoys me is during quiet parts when you hear popcorn bags ruffling or wrappers crinkling. It drives me crazy. That stuff you hear at regular theaters though.

I really don't hear that stuff at my current thearters.

It's reserved seating / recliners so it's not as pack / on top of ear other.

You don't really hear any smacking because of the movie, but the only thing that annoys me is during quiet parts when you hear popcorn bags ruffling or wrappers crinkling. It drives me crazy. That stuff you hear at regular theaters though.

Yea I thought about that you probably wouldn't even notice during an action movie. I couldn't imagine trying to watch something like Don't Breathe if they did have some loud *** food :lol:

There's some good movies coming out this yr that'll get me out opening weekend, so I'll probably be giving it a try soon

Theater with reclined seats, has the bar and restaurant and all that, has less people because of less seating. Combined that with unless its a rare occasion, I only go during the week and I never have any issues.

Last edited:
Theater with reclined seats, has the bar and restaurant and all that, has less people because of less seating. Combined that with unless its a rare occasion, I only go during the week and I never have any issues.

Movies during the week :pimp: me and my girl have scheduling conflicts so we gotta wait til the weekends most of the time though :smh:

it had me shook at multiple times, when they were playing under the house :x

Man the grandparents were creeeeepy af.
They really played their roles well.
I don't want to ruin it for anyone, but when they got on facetime and found out :wow:
Talk about a plot twist.

is it just me or was granny holdin?
diddydatazz2.png

like the Pats Oline is gonna get away with all game tomorrow

#dontjudgeme

Last edited:
My girl tried to treat me to the dine in theaters last night but it was way too packed. the reclining seats and dope.

is it just me or was granny holdin?
diddydatazz2.png

like the Pats Oline is gonna get away with all game tomorrow

#dontjudgeme

I wood

not gonna pretend I didn't Googles her when I got out of the movie

and didn't know matinees sell out like that, we just had to buy random seats no where near each other....shrugs oh well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom