2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumble this weekend is gonna be fire

Undertaker showing up last night when Brock and Goldberg were in the ring, I wish I still tuned into RAW but I rarely do, just watch the big PPV's

hulk hogan has to be the most overrated wrestler ever. 

a leg drop was the guys finisher... a damn leg drop 

You're out of touch, son. Hulk Hogan is one of the biggest reasons why the WWE is where it is.

I understand that, he did a lot for the company, but as far as pure wrestling ability he wasn't that great. 

Well, ****. WWF was not founded on wrestling ability. Athleticism took hold, but the showmanship of the OG's was what catapulted the "sport."

spike dudley > edge

tumblr_n4g77lIfBv1sbzhteo7_400.gif

Best finisher was Sweet Chin Music.

Miss HBK and his antics. Lmao

Attitude era was the best. Tried watching Raw a couple weeks ago after not watching it since like 03 and wow the characters and storylines are horrible.

macho mans elbow drop was dope.

ultimate warrior ******* ruined it when he savage hit him with it 7 times and he got up as if he wasn't even hurt. 

They're idiots man :lol:,look at how far the table was from the ring :lol: :x

Wouldn't have worked unless the Great Khali and Big Show were tossing him

Attitude era was the best. Tried watching Raw a couple weeks ago after not watching it since like 03 and wow the characters and storylines are horrible.

I actually came across Raw last night and watched for a bit out of curiosity and yeah it was so bad. Like even the production on top of the terrible characters/storylines was cheesy as hell. It was all super family orientated it seemed and I swear they were playing the America's Funniest Home Videos tune before it cut to commercial break. :x

spike dudley could take a beating. 
laugh.gif

dude was the size of a referee too. 

I'll never forget when undertaker chokeslammed him outside of the ring. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

macho mans elbow drop was dope.

ultimate warrior ******* ruined it when he savage hit him with it 7 times and he got up as if he wasn't even hurt. 
I disagree. Ultimate Warrior did not power out of the pin, he got his shoulders up but he did not pop up off the mat to dominate like the superhero Hulk Hogan was.

Also, Macho Man kicked out of the gorilla press slam to splash after that. Both men had their Jim Ross "Bah God!" moments in that match.

Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby Heenan calling the match was :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom