2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

This pains me to hear, I want to go authenticate but I want the damn quality its supposed to be. 

My elite Cam feels like a Walmart jersey lol its so light and single stitched

I finally was able to try on an elite at one of the sports specialty shops at my mall, and they fit hella weird. I really like the fact that they are more fitted, but they are almost boxy on you. I am not sure if its a function of the two different fabrics that they use on the jerseys. With those who have them, do they soften up and lay a little bit better once you wash them?

I would have been pretty disappointed if I would have spent $300 on one.

I finally was able to try on an elite at one of the sports specialty shops at my mall, and they fit hella weird. I really like the fact that they are more fitted, but they are almost boxy on you. I am not sure if its a function of the two different fabrics that they use on the jerseys. With those who have them, do they soften up and lay a little bit better once you wash them?

I was going to return my Giants Elite because a few people on here told me they soften up. I wore & washed it a bunch with hopes of it softening up. It was still uncomfortable to me. I'd wear it to work & I'd sit at my desk the chest area would basically hit me in the face. Idk how to explain it. Just didn't fold the way tshirts/limited jerseys do. I ended up selling mine and getting a limited jersey. For the price they are much better IMO

I think I got like 5 Elites and I've never worn one. I tried on my first one years ago and it felt like I was wearing a box. Mad awkward. I need to wear one soon.

Modells has mad jerseys on sale. Some old ones for $5 and $10. Game, Limited and some Elite.

Last edited:
My elite Cam feels like a Walmart jersey lol its so light and single stitched

They don't loosen up lol I'm thinking about selling all mine to be honest I thought since the panthers kept the old style it would be better heavier thicker twill even the mesh is flimsy even the limited jersey had stich ed panthers not screen print but I guess this explains why Cam Newton so fast lol he's basically naked on the field

I have to say I'm pretty disappointed in the Cam elite I just bought. I am dissatisfied with both the fact that the number/name on back is not double layered and also the fact that the number is pretty flimsy.

Instead of double twill it is simply single twill with a twill border around the number to give the appearance of being double layered.

As far as the flimsy number, j have a packers Woodson Elite and both the texture and thickness of the single twill numbers on the packers jersey is way higher quality than this panthers jersey. Pretty dissatisfied by the inconsistency by Nike.

I have a steelers elite on the way so we will see what's up with that...
This man speaks the truth I'm glad it was discounted because Walmart jerseys have better quality it's so thin and cheap feeling almost feels fake

fenixconnexion. fenixconnexion. dope... info on that place please... I've never found a place to do that....

http://www.bigtimejerseys.com/

GREAT customer service and reasonable pricing.

thanks man... i googled that before asking :wink:

i want details bruh....

turn around time
letter quality/matchup
cost estimate

etc

Took bout 2.5 weeks, quality is great but since they wear the same #s it was just the name that had to be changed so I'm not sure how it would be if i had to get all the #s changed. costed $30 plus shipping for the name alone.

Couple of Cam pics

Idk man I like it

Mesh>>>the other tough stuff. I actually like the elite material but it's too stiff

I'd take a size 40 elite black cam for cheap if I could find one

Cam got me 41.6 pts... That itself is worthy of acquiring his jersey.

However, I have retired from the Elite game until there's some sort of shoulder fix/update. Fit is very important to me!

Cam got me 41.6 pts... That itself is worthy of acquiring his jersey.

However, I have retired from the Elite game until there's some sort of shoulder fix/update. Fit is very important to me!
The elite cam doesn't fit like the others it's more roomy and not stiff

I know I have been in here lol, didn't seem like it was a consensus either way.  I have tried on a couple of limited Jerseys but not an elite one yet.  I need to try on a Cam elite but they are a unicorn right now. 

I know I have been in here lol, didn't seem like it was a consensus either way.  I have tried on a couple of limited Jerseys but not an elite one yet.  I need to try on a Cam elite but they are a unicorn right now. 

its because of personal preference I guess.

the Panthers jerseys aren't like the typical nike elites meaning they don't have the stiff material (forget what its called) which is the biggest issue with people that don't like elites. if comfort is your concern and you are worried about the stiffness complaints, then you are fine in that aspect.

I guess the biggest difference is the heavier, thicker material the elite will have but its not stiff like say, a NYG or Broncos elite.

Limited stitched pather Elite screen printed
Limited double layered twill Elite single layer with double blue stitching

I also just got the Cruz. Wish I had gone size down since it's a little big all over. Will make it work though.

Back
Top Bottom