2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Originally Posted by Shox23

images
427844_3118062265161_1072645375_2337234_159762768_n.jpg

Subtle change for Seattle changing from the lighter blue to silver
Went and checked the video out for myself and he's right... Very intriguing to say the least.

seattle is the only team that should see a significant change. other boards rumored they will have a navy/slate grey setup next season. should be interesting. most of the other teams shouldnt have any drastic moves, other than the throwbacks/alternates... which were due to change anyway.

a lot of the new caps popped up on NEW ERA UK.

10530135.jpg

10517439.jpg

10513219.jpg

10517442.jpg

pimp.gif

I just cant wait for everyone else to see these Blickeys...

What I dont know is if Nike will use Live Models with Shoulder Pads on or not. if not.. you will not appreciate the new cut and fit of the jerseys.

Everyone keeps saying how subtle or non existent changes are to the current Jerseys... the non existent changes to some will still be impressive...

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I just cant wait for everyone else to see these Blickeys...

What I dont know is if Nike will use Live Models with Shoulder Pads on or not. if not.. you will not appreciate the new cut and fit of the jerseys.

Everyone keeps saying how subtle or non existent changes are to the current Jerseys... the non existent changes to some will still be impressive...
I would think they would try and do so because it will magnify the subtle changes you mentioned. I think either way, the small little nuances in terms of piping, trim, striping, etc... will be evident even if nothing is major.  As for that Seahawks logo, it reminds me of the David Krieg and Kenny Easely, Brian Boz days with the silver.  How nuts would it be if Seahawks intro'd an alternate helmet that was metallic lime green with their logo on the side......could go with everyone's new foamposites!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by jecca650

Personally i'm not impressed with new eras stuff for the NFL so far. I was pretty hyped when I heard they were taking over the hats, but everything is pretty average so far. Hope Nike doesn't do anything to the Niner uniforms besides adding the swoosh and changing the fit/technology.

I was told that the first year of Nike and New Era's contracts they have to keep it simple, they can't do much until year two. Not sure how true that is but something to keep in mind. 
On Field fitteds 

244ay9y.jpg

I presume Nike will have their big NFL debut via a press conference.

Any info on the time it or if the presser will be broadcast on TV or online?

Originally Posted by jecca650

Personally i'm not impressed with new eras stuff for the NFL so far. I was pretty hyped when I heard they were taking over the hats, but everything is pretty average so far. Hope Nike doesn't do anything to the Niner uniforms besides adding the swoosh and changing the fit/technology.

what more do you want from new era? those gross over done, camo type reebok hats are gross, thats the main reason people were excited that new era were getting them.

i personally LOVE the simple logos.

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Snapbacks? Fricken snapbacks? Are NFL fans 16 years old?

they have to please everyone, they have fitteds, snapbacks, and flex fits etc..
i know the on-field hats are fitteds just like  mlb

Was at the Citadel Nike Outlet today and they had a sign up saying that NFL apparel will be out on 4/1/12... I though it was the 3rd... ? oh well cant wait to pick up some new NINERS gear

if anyone from socal wants any clothing we will be having the following teams tomorrow oak. sf. sd. and ariz. at nike citadel no jerseys yet though

The Nike merch essentially is a preorder right now. Will ship around the same time the jerseys do I assume. (or a little before)

Back
Top Bottom