2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Some good news for raider fans

What site are these on?

Edit: nvm found these on raiderimage. Which unfortunately means no size 40. Smh.

Last edited:
I've heard both sides. I'm in the fitness industry so I have thick shoulders and a small waist. I'm 190 and get a large though. I don't like to swim in my jerseys.

I wear a Large in all my other Limited jerseys so that's what I have on order in a color rush. I guess I'll see whenever it gets here.

Fake. The NY is a dead giveaway. Most times you can just go off price anyway. If someone is selling an elite for less than $100, I'm gonna always assume fake.

25% off at Nfl shop for the next 5 hours with the code vote25
Offer excludes all Nike apparel and jerseys, Salute to Service, Breast Cancer Awareness, Color Rush, Under Armour, Alex and Ani, Dooney & Bourke, On-Sale Items, & others.

Offer excludes all Nike apparel and jerseys, Salute to Service, Breast Cancer Awareness, Color Rush, Under Armour, Alex and Ani, Dooney & Bourke, On-Sale Items, & others.

I was able to apply the code to an Elite jersey when I first got the email. That was the only reason I posted it. They must have realized the error shortly after that.

Last edited:
Are the 2016 Limited Jerseys (NOT the Color Rush ones) sizing different than the 2015 Limited Jerseys? I just remember the 2015 Limited jerseys had super long sleeves and I am hoping they fixed that with the 2016 Limited jerseys. Thanks!

My Mike Evans Custom came in, and without having the opportunity to compare to a pre made jersey,I must say I am fairly pleased with how it turned out.

However, there is one issue I have, and do not know if it is normal. The inside lining of the numbers it detaching.  I have (2) other customer jerseys and this doesn't seem to be an issue, is this normal? Has anyone experienced this?

You can peel that off if you want

Other than that, jersey is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Glad you landed one

okay, I was worried that my jersey was irregular or something, thank you for the assist on this one.
You can peel that off if you want

Other than that, jersey is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Glad you landed one
okay, I was worried my jersey had an irregularity. good looks on the assist. much appreciated.

I'm looking for a Allen Robinson Teal Game jersey in a small, however all Fanatic sites and Lids are out of the size? Are their any other jersey sellers?

My Mike Evans Custom came in, and without having the opportunity to compare to a pre made jersey,I must say I am fairly pleased with how it turned out.

However, there is one issue I have, and do not know if it is normal. The inside lining of the numbers it detaching.  I have (2) other customer jerseys and this doesn't seem to be an issue, is this normal? Has anyone experienced this?
don't worry it's normal.  my mike evans and todd gurley II retro are coming in tm.  I can't wait.

Last edited:
Hey NTers, I received my customized Todd Gurley II Rams alternate jersey yesterday, and was a bit disappointed.  I don't think the color of the numbers (yellow) are an accurate representation of the on field jersey.  I expected the shade of color to at least match the yellow/orange part of the jersey.  Google search sort of confirmed my suspicion.  The #3 in the front is slanted by 1/2" (hard to tell from the photograph).

What do you think?  

I opened a ticket # with Fanatics.  They offered me $10 Fan Cash for the inconvenience, and told me someone will contact me in a few business days.  Hopefully, they could get this resolved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom