2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Jags Fans, this should be a clear indication of what your jerseys will look like tomorrow
nerd.gif
(Not my photo)

black-jaguars-jersey.jpg

Are we ever going to see some variety and actual thought process? The stuff isn't bad but it's so generic that every team gets the same stuff.. It's as if Nike thinks that we never had the chance to buy normal shirts before and will jump on this for the swoosh alone..

So question, does Nike make the helmet as well or did they just revamp the logo that went on the helmet that another company makes

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

So question, does Nike make the helmet as well or did they just revamp the logo that went on the helmet that another company makes

Riddell is the "official" helmet of the NFL. Players can wear other brands of helmets but the logo has to be covered. And no Nike does not make football helmets to my knowledge (so far...)

I'm hoping their authentics fit more like game worn jerseys. I want to see them selling smaller sizes like a 42. 48 being the smallest size is a joke imo. Trying to resist buying the shirts since we got a whole summer until preseason
laugh.gif

I'm sure Nike's sizing and fit will way better.

Reebok had me wearing my Size 48 authentics looking like mini-dresses. smh.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Riddell is the "official" helmet of the NFL. Players can wear other brands of helmets but the logo has to be covered. And no Nike does not make football helmets to my knowledge (so far...)

Yeah its crazy.... Riddell is the official Helmet but Schutt is worn by a majority of the players most def.  They are coming out with the Vengeance Helmet this summer for the NFl players to Debut and I have been waiting on getting my own for my Semi Pro team.... it is a beast.
images
images
images
images

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Yeah its crazy.... Riddell is the official Helmet but Schutt is worn by a majority of the players most def.  They are coming out with the Vengeance Helmet this summer for the NFl players to Debut and I have been waiting on getting my own for my Semi Pro team.... it is a beast.
images
images
images
images

I doubt more NFLers wear schutt than riddell and that is one hideous helmet.

images
images
images
images

i love the DNA pro, AiR XP, and ION 4D helmets, but this new vengeance looks like hot garbage.

The on-field new era fitteds go on sale July 1 right? I need the on-field over the draft day hat. I need to order my Titans tee this weekend, gotta decide which one(s) though.

i wonder when all these jerseys are gonna be shown?

live press conference or web feed?

I guess its personal preference but I like it....

As for Schutt or Riddell... I work with the Marketing Rep Glenn Beckman on Sponsorship for our team and he's stated most teams have more of their helmets in stock than any other.

Just sharing the info...

New Seahawks' helmets have the carbon fiber stripe on the middle, huh?

Interesting....

Originally Posted by MMG

I read that they are gonna be shown tomorrow at 11AM EST. I'm not sure if there is gonna be a live feed but I'm sure there's gonna be bloggers posting what they can during the event.

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

MMG wrote

I read that they are gonna be shown tomorrow at 11AM EST. I'm not sure if there is gonna be a live feed but I'm sure there's gonna be bloggers posting what they can during the event.
yeah, for all nike events like this- follow some of the nike execs on twitter, they usually have the best info. 
Here some good people to follow for updates-

Uni Watch

Allan Brettman

Heidi Burgett

Nike Football will also be live tweeting.

cant wait til tomorrow
pimp.gif

hope we get good, high quality, detailed photos

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

images
images
images
images

The ugliest face mask ever!

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

images
images
images
images

The ugliest face mask ever!

Riddell Speed > Schutt Lacrosse Helmet

I'll be at tomorrow's event. If theres specific teams or info you're looking for let me know. Otherwise I'll tweet & try to come back with a decent amount of pics.

Originally Posted by johngotty

I'll be at tomorrow's event. If theres specific teams or info you're looking for let me know. Otherwise I'll tweet & try to come back with a decent amount of pics.

Anything you can see about Houston
pimp.gif

Thanks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by johngotty

Anything you can see about Houston
pimp.gif

Thanks
pimp.gif

Raiders baby!!!

Back
Top Bottom