2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

shack314 shack314 thanks for chiming in. I have a set of under armour mid cleats just for added protection for my right ankle. My right ankle has been "weak" and never the same, since dislocating it in bball back in the days. I also have the worst of luck in football. 2/3 times in one month I tweaked the same ankle playing football.

I guess I've been lucky then. Haven't had any ankle issues with the lows.

Why can’t thag be for NBA store

Did they put up a stafford elite so I don’t have to pay $50 more for a custom

You can use the fanatics code on nflshop? Also what about a gift card . I have a return on a hat pending so I can’t pull the trigger quite yet

You can use the fanatics code on nflshop? Also what about a gift card . I have a return on a hat pending so I can’t pull the trigger quite yet
I don't think u could use fanatics promo codes on NFL shop. Same with GC. It's only a hat and the return process will take some time.

Theres that -25% discount code SALE25 on nflshop.com. It says it excludes jerseys but it worked for me as I had some elite jerseys in the bag and I tried the code. Didn't finalize the order however.

Here's a signed Allen game issued/game cut elite 51 I won off of NFL auctions. My first gamer since Nike took over. I knew numbers and names/logos were not true to scale on retail Elite 51s compared to what's really worn on field. But what surprised me was how much lighter this jersey is compared to all my charger retail elites. The stitching is a lot more thicker and more bold compared to retail elites, but at the same time significantly lighter. The twill numbers have a different texture as well

This was a must purchase for me since I'm not sure when they are going to stop putting Elite 51s up for bid. Can't do Vapor jerseys as the lightning bolts are no longer stitched
IMG_6748.JPG
IMG_6747.JPG

Here's a signed Allen game issued/game cut elite 51 I won off of NFL auctions. My first gamer since Nike took over. I knew numbers and names/logos were not true to scale on retail Elite 51s compared to what's really worn on field. But what surprised me was how much lighter this jersey is compared to all my charger retail elites. The stitching is a lot more thicker and more bold compared to retail elites, but at the same time significantly lighter. The twill numbers have a different texture as well

This was a must purchase for me since I'm not sure when they are going to stop putting Elite 51s up for bid. Can't do Vapor jerseys as the lightning bolts are no longer stitched
IMG_6748.JPG
IMG_6747.JPG
nice pick up. if you don't mind me asking, how much did this jersey cost you? I'm asking because it's my 1st time bidding on some gamers, and curious to see how much.

Is it stretch twill?
I think so. The kiss cut stitching is a lot more wider and spread out compared to the compact tighter stitching on the retail elites. On the game cut jersey the white layer has this grid like texture to it which I would assume it would be more durable

Back
Top Bottom