2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

what's the difference between the game jersey and the color rush legend jersey

Last edited:
Actually went to the Bears Pro Shop today. No authentics at all. None online. Does anyone know where I can get one??

Just arrived in the mail. Ready for the season and then some!
tRukvW2.jpg
t2ysHnz.jpg

Am I the only weirdo that wonders why Ben still wears Elite 51, while the rest of the Steelers wear Vapor?

Yeah, that’s kinda wild that one player can wear a different jersey than the rest of his teammates

Just ordered my UNDEFEATED KC CHIEFS custom vapor elite from fanatics wish I woulda knew about Dr Pepper 30 discount but 25% off wasn’t bad. I’m about 6’3 230 I have a sz 48 in the previous elite jersey version and I was wondering if getting the 52 was the best option...also how long did it take you all to get your jerseys from fanatics?? I ordered today was hoping it would be here by next week.

Just ordered my UNDEFEATED KC CHIEFS custom vapor elite from fanatics wish I woulda knew about Dr Pepper 30 discount but 25% off wasn’t bad. I’m about 6’3 230 I have a sz 48 in the previous elite jersey version and I was wondering if getting the 52 was the best option...also how long did it take you all to get your jerseys from fanatics?? I ordered today was hoping it would be here by next week.
If you're a size 48 in elite 51 version, i'd stick with a size 48 in the vapor elite version. The jerseys are basically TTS IMO. Expect 2-4 weeks for delivery.

Nice! You get Mahomes?

It sucks they don't have any pre-made Chiefs jerseys and they make you choose from a custom. I don't like being forced to pay that extra $25 just because Nike lazy.

If you're a size 48 in elite 51 version, i'd stick with a size 48 in the vapor elite version. The jerseys are basically TTS IMO. Expect 2-4 weeks for delivery.

I wonder if I can call in to change the size since I just ordered it this morning...the other elite that I have has a boxy type fit because of the material so definitely don’t want anything too big..I’ve heard that these run smaller than the previous version and I thought the sizes were the equivalent to the authentic nba jerseys now..I got a 52 lakers jersey and it fits perfectly

I wear the same size Vapor’s as I did Elite 51’s but they’re definitely more slim fitting now and less body, which is perfect.

Nice! You get Mahomes?

It sucks they don't have any pre-made Chiefs jerseys and they make you choose from a custom. I don't like being forced to pay that extra $25 just because Nike lazy.

Naw as much as I love what I’m seeing from the kid I’m a jaded Chiefs fan...they’ve let me down in some all time horrible ways throughout the years so I just got a personalized jersey with my last name and number...but yea it really sucks that none of the stores carry these...not tryna blow 350 on a jersey that’s too big or too small

Naw as much as I love what I’m seeing from the kid I’m a jaded Chiefs fan...they’ve let me down in some all time horrible ways throughout the years so I just got a personalized jersey with my last name and number...but yea it really sucks that none of the stores carry these...not tryna blow 350 on a jersey that’s too big or too small

I was on the same mindset when Wentz started playing well his second season. I was skeptical lol. But once he got consistent I copped his jersey

I wear the same size Vapor’s as I did Elite 51’s but they’re definitely more slim fitting now and less body, which is perfect.

What size do you wear? And 2-4 weeks?? That seems quite long for a jersey did you get yourself before the season started?

What size do you wear? And 2-4 weeks?? That seems quite long for a jersey did you get yourself before the season started?

I wear a sz. 40

The only time I ordered a custom was earlier in Feb when I got a custom Rams throwback one. And considering they’re prwttt simple to make, it did take a legit 4 weeks for me to get it.

I was on the same mindset when Wentz started playing well his second season. I was skeptical lol. But once he got consistent I copped his jersey
All for him to get hurt and for y’all to win the super bowl with our backup QB and offensive coordinator from the season prior... I was happy for y’all tho..but if we win or he ends up winning the MVP I’ll definitely grab a Mahomes jersey

I’ll put it this way. The Chiefs won’t be undefeated when you receive your jersey. It took mine about two weeks. It shipped 10 days after the order was placed.

Side note: I was looking at my past orders, and I was eating off the AMEX20 code in the fall of 2016. Good times.

Last edited:
Side note: I was looking at my past orders, and I was eating off the AMEX20 code in the fall of 2016. Good times.

I put it in the M&N but Fanatics Friends & Fam Promo Code "FF30" will get you 30% off today & tomm.

Last edited:
I’ll put it this way. The Chiefs won’t be undefeated when you receive your jersey. It took mine about two weeks. It shipped 10 days after the order was placed.

Yea they might be I called in this morning to change the size from a 52 to a 48 and they made it seem like it was gonna be shipped out next week or something...I mean I just placed the order yesterday and they were like it’s already in processing to be shipped so they might not be able to change the size...I know that’s some BS because I’ve never had a personalized jersey be processed within a day...we won 5 straight to start off the season last year so yea we should be good

You guys should be good until the second round of the playoffs, because of your first round bye, but Andy’s gonna be Andy and have MaHomies throw 65+ times in that game and lose.

Yea they might be I called in this morning to change the size from a 52 to a 48 and they made it seem like it was gonna be shipped out next week or something...I mean I just placed the order yesterday and they were like it’s already in processing to be shipped so they might not be able to change the size...I know that’s some BS because I’ve never had a personalized jersey be processed within a day...we won 5 straight to start off the season last year so yea we should be good

Fanatics stay on that bull****. Whoever is responsible for putting the numbers on your jersey hasn’t even been informed yet. Hopefully your **** isn’t crooked.

Their size chart is pretty accurate tho. Have you compared your measurements to the size you ordered?

Back
Top Bottom