2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Fanatics refuses to restock vapor elite authentics. I got about $250 in gift cards from raider I’ve been sitting on for about 2 months now. Waiting for them to restock 49ers authentics at some point hopefully.

Fanatics refuses to restock vapor elite authentics. I got about $250 in gift cards from raider I’ve been sitting on for about 2 months now. Waiting for them to restock 49ers authentics at some point hopefully.

And they limit tf outta the players available. Eagles have only had Wentz, occasionally Ertz, and the "throwback" Dawkins. I'm hoping they make a Darius Slay soon

And they limit tf outta the players available. Eagles have only had Wentz, occasionally Ertz, and the "throwback" Dawkins. I'm hoping they make a Darius Slay soon

It’s annoying. And the customized ones are $370 instead of an already expensive $325 that the retail player authentics run for. And on top of that, the people who customize them don’t use the accurate kiss cut stitching. I recently picked up a white Aaron Donald Rams and it was double layered stitching.

Fanatics/NFL Shop need to get it together.

I just went ahead and bought the vapor elite rams Jersey too. They discounting the old style which makes it more affordable.
Seems like people are looking the vapor more than the elites?

Definitely prefer the vapor more than the elite. The elite was fine when they first came out but they were never all that comfortable to wear. I like the cuffed sleeves and bigger letters on the back of the Vapors. Couple quick comparison shots of my Sherman jerseys.
02D2E7C8-1551-453D-B288-D6C2335679A6.jpeg

A4DBB95D-515F-4C6D-A6CD-8387EDE684FB.jpeg

Also glad I was able to pick up the vapor Russell jersey earlier this year
85326646-E163-4B1F-9164-431D580A02E6.jpeg

Definitely prefer the vapor more than the elite. The elite was fine when they first came out but they were never all that comfortable to wear. I like the cuffed sleeves and bigger letters on the back of the Vapors. Couple quick comparison shots of my Sherman jerseys.

Agreed. Just hate that COVID made me miss out on some gainzzz at the gym, so I can’t really flourish in my Vapor like I wanted too. 😂😂😂

Every fanbase has trash fans. As a Raiders fan living in enemy territory (KC) I’ve seen a lot of stupidity from both sides of that rivalry. Obviously, most of it was from chiefs fans. 😂😂😂

Having lived in Missouri and Kansas for the majority of my life, the booing fans at Arrowhead didn’t surprise me at all. But I’m pretty sure it wasn’t the majority of the stadium doing that. But that’s just how it goes with perception. When you have a small portion of a group doing a certain thing, the entire group gets lumped in with them.

Now imagine encountering those same ignant, racist ppl as a black man wearing Raiders gear. 😂😂😂

Most chiefs fans are cool, but there’s that group that embodies every midwestern stereotype that really bothers me.

Yeah, I’m all for the good natured joking too. It’s fun. But some ppl cross a line with it and start getting personal, and trying to provoke ppl into fighting.

I’m just there to watch a game. My quality of life isn’t affected by the outcome, so I don’t take it as seriously as some ppl.

I was going to make a Raiders joke / comment here but yeah, those two anywhere in Arrowhead are going to lead to either a ton of hopefully good natured heckling or some of the other variety.

I have the ideal word for that type of idiocy at games but it would actually be censored on here despite it not being a legitimate curse word. 😠🙄

It's idiotic that some people cross the line with team rivalries because the actual teams don't even fight each other on the field or court! It's cool to have allegiance to a team but unnecessary to engage in any conflict over it. A cool a#$ female associate I used to deal with had the right rhetoric years ago with "Who goes to the stadium to fight?"

I guess I should expect to be given 💩 by Chiefs fans if I ever attend a game at Arrowhead Stadium with Raiders visiting since I'll have my Raiders stuff on. And I may be in bigger trouble there because I ain't White. 😆

It never made sense when people made it personal with rivalries. Anyone has the liberty to support whatever team they like, I would only have a problem if they try to provoke me or cross the line. That's the way it should be, just go there to watch a game. I used to attend lots of Dodgers games at Dodger Stadium when hated Giants visited before it became acrimonious for me to keep going as a fan due to my despised habits of moving down to better seats, and I never had a problem with Giants fans in the section I sat in. I think it also had something to do with being in better sections too. I agree it should never have a bearing on anyone's quality of life.

Since there seems to be a lot of Raiders fans in this forum I want to shoutout to the Raiders fans who took this picture for me when I was in Vegas 😂🤣😂 but i understand where you’re coming from I still have a bad taste in my mouth about how a good portion of fans spoke out against Marcus Peters a few years ago after he protested ...I just don’t want the masses to lump us all together most ppl I come in contact with at Arrowhead are nice humble ppl but I’m not foolish enough to think everyone feels the same about the social justice initiatives the NFL is putting out there.
D3E2F02A-E738-4172-AEB7-DD4184506D32.jpeg

That's cool you saw the so-called Death Star while you were out there. It's nice that Raiders fans took your picture. See what I mean, Raider Nation peeps aren't all bad despite us being stigmatized forever. 🙄

I can actually see the Al Davis Memorial torch through the glass in the background. Too bad they used a manufactured torch with a fake flame illuminated with neon and bulbs at Allegiant Stadium instead of keeping it realistic like they did at ghetto Oakland Coliseum with a torch made of concrete and metal with a live flame burning during games.

I have the ideal word for that type of idiocy at games but it would actually be censored on here despite it not being a legitimate curse word. 😠🙄

It's idiotic that some people cross the line with team rivalries because the actual teams don't even fight each other on the field or court! It's cool to have allegiance to a team but unnecessary to engage in any conflict over it. A cool a#$ female associate I used to deal with had the right rhetoric years ago with "Who goes to the stadium to fight?"

I guess I should expect to be given 💩 by Chiefs fans if I ever attend a game at Arrowhead Stadium with Raiders visiting since I'll have my Raiders stuff on. And I may be in bigger trouble there because I ain't White. 😆

It never made sense when people made it personal with rivalries. Anyone has the liberty to support whatever team they like, I would only have a problem if they try to provoke me or cross the line. That's the way it should be, just go there to watch a game. I used to attend lots of Dodgers games at Dodger Stadium when hated Giants visited before it became acrimonious for me to keep going as a fan due to my despised habits of moving down to better seats, and I never had a problem with Giants fans in the section I sat in. I think it also had something to do with being in better sections too. I agree it should never have a bearing on anyone's quality of life.

That's cool you saw the so-called Death Star while you were out there. It's nice that Raiders fans took your picture. See what I mean, Raider Nation peeps aren't all bad despite us being stigmatized forever. 🙄

I can actually see the Al Davis Memorial torch through the glass in the background. Too bad they used a manufactured torch with a fake flame illuminated with neon and bulbs at Allegiant Stadium instead of keeping it realistic like they did at ghetto Oakland Coliseum with a torch made of concrete and metal with a live flame burning during games.

Yeah, I’ll never get it. I have coworkers who are chiefs fans, but they don’t want to take their kids to Arrowhead, because of the drunken idiots.

Yeah, I’ll never get it. I have coworkers who are chiefs fans, but they don’t want to take their kids to Arrowhead, because of the drunken idiots.

Oh so you still live in K.C.?

You know it's sad and pathetic when parents can't even take their kids to games.

Oh so you still live in K.C.?

You know it's sad and pathetic when parents can't even take their kids to games.

Yep. I assume it’s the same for most NFL stadiums with the drunken fools.

It’s something about NFL fans. I don’t feel like I see the same behavior at college football games. Granted, I haven’t attended the most heated college rivalry games, but I still don’t think it’s as bad.

Yeah I wish they made more authentic elites for color rush jerseys. The game and limited jerseys for color rush isn't that great of quality to me

Nice! I had sellers remorse and sold my Elite 51 Sherman but recently got the VUE on eBay to replace it. I also own an Elite 51 Wilson in the blue and gray.
PXL_20201002_155852630.jpg

Finally was able to score a Henry Limited Jersey. I'd really wish they made a limited version of their alternate jersey tho

Trying to figure out if I get a home Russ Wilson or grab the color rush on. Both are a limited.

Back
Top Bottom