2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

So the kelly green on Fanatics says "special items" and it says it will ship no later than Sept 8th. So looks like I will drive out to Rally House today to see if they get them in.

And I've given the FUSE jersey another thought. Not happy with no authentics but when kelly green was the jersey, those numbers weren't stitched either. They were actually this heavy & thick paint that was applied. Only the name was stitched on and that's because some authentics you could get without names. So I'll grab one hopefully today.

So the kelly green on Fanatics says "special items" and it says it will ship no later than Sept 8th. So looks like I will drive out to Rally House today to see if they get them in.

And I've given the FUSE jersey another thought. Not happy with no authentics but when kelly green was the jersey, those numbers weren't stitched either. They were actually this heavy & thick paint that was applied. Only the name was stitched on and that's because some authentics you could get without names. So I'll grab one hopefully today.
Sometimes they ship early. My Derrick Henry Oilers jersey wasn’t supposed to arrive until end of August and is supposed to be delivered today.

It prob won’t be eligible as it’ll be a new release. Might have to give it a week or two.

Yeah, hopefully there's an eligible coupon soon but I need that #1 asap!

Sucks the L sold out asap. *Patiently waits for restock*

Last edited:
The elite is coming

You're the MVP buddy!! THANK YOU!!! 🤝🤝

Glad Fanatics sold out of the Vapor FUSE limited and that Rally House didn't have it in yet. I'll be waiting for those to come out.

Now the question, how do these fit? Being a pure authentic, are they slim and you gotta size up to wear over a hoodie or sweatshirt? I can see them being a bit snug as they are made to stretch over pads and such. Any help will be VERY thankful!! 🙏🙏

Yeah, they have a lot of stretch but the material is pretty strong, so they're tight if that makes sense. So if you wanna wear a hoodie underneath, you'll need to size up one, maybe even two.

You're the MVP buddy!! THANK YOU!!! 🤝🤝

Glad Fanatics sold out of the Vapor FUSE limited and that Rally House didn't have it in yet. I'll be waiting for those to come out.

Now the question, how do these fit? Being a pure authentic, are they slim and you gotta size up to wear over a hoodie or sweatshirt? I can see them being a bit snug as they are made to stretch over pads and such. Any help will be VERY thankful!! 🙏🙏

Havent seen the fusion yet but in general if you want a fan fit, you can size up on the elite.

Yeah, they have a lot of stretch but the material is pretty strong, so they're tight if that makes sense. So if you wanna wear a hoodie underneath, you'll need to size up one, maybe even two.

Havent seen the fusion yet but in general if you want a fan fit, you can size up on the elite.

Thanks guys. Much appreciated. Yeah, I definitely want a fan fit, i.e. loose. So I'll probably go with an XL at the least. Only wish I could see one of these in person to get a sense of how they look.

This is hilarious to me. How long ago did production start on these Vapor Fuse jerseys?

I've really been out of the loop with Nike NFL jerseys since I'm just learning about the new template, Vapor F.U.S.E., after 3 months.

It's somewhat frustrating with Nike going with a third template now after reacquiring the NFL license since 2012. I admit I never liked the initial Elite template because they were cut too big and the authentics looked like fakes. I was actually glad they later changed to the Vapor Elite Untouchable template because they were thicker and fit better, and they somewhat resembled game worn jerseys.

I didn't think they needed to change from the Vapor Elite Untouchable template.

What's really bad about the template changes is that they jack up the prices on authentics.

Although I'm OK with Nike taking over the NFL license from Reebok, my big gripe with them is that they don't offer authentics in all team colors like how Reebok did for a majority of the time they had the license.

Yeah...I'm need that Hurts joint. I hope my fellow NYG fans don't disown me 😆
I really do like those Eagles jerseys, but as a Giant fan, could never wear their jersey so….
6569E5A8-677C-466C-AB61-FB6C90742AA3.gif

:lol:

Yeah...I'm need that Hurts joint. I hope my fellow NYG fans don't disown me 😆

I'm the same way. Those white 80's Giants throwbacks are so nice and I even had the OBJ one in my Fanatics cart but I just couldn't pull the trigger. Even when they were heavily discounted after he got traded.

But yeah, these Kelly Green authentics need to go live on NDC already. I've been non-stop refreshing since yesterday:lol:

I'll be 47 in a smidge over a month. Randall was my guy growing up. Still have my 1991 Russell Athletic Authentic Cunningham jersey hanging in my closet. The first year they had the NFL shield on the yolk of the neck. And it's without his name as that cost A LOT more back in the day. And I have worn my replica Cunningham Reebok throwback since I got it in 2008, every Sunday. I can finally give it a break, lol. I am SO READY!!!

That being said, I'm so pissed Nike went no stitched names and numbers and just with heat pressed decals! 😞😞 And for $175!! 😳 I want to pick it up Monday but I may just wait till Fanatics have it on their site and if the current 25% is still on when they release, can't pass up saving $40 and having to wait a few extra days.
just buy the MN kelly green Cunningham and call it a day. Technically speaking, the kelly green uniforms were never stitched anyway. The quality on these latest Nike Elite retail jerseys are trash (eg. thin AF, crooked NFL shield, etc.) vs. their game issued/used counterparts.

1691009489037.png

Last edited:
just buy the MN kelly green Cunningham and call it a day. Technically speaking, the kelly green uniforms were never stitched anyway. The quality on these latest Nike Elite retail jerseys are trash (eg. thin AF, crooked NFL shield, etc.) vs. their game issued/used counterparts.

1691009489037.png

I have a Randall Cunningham Reebok throwback that I bought in 2008 when Reebok did a boatload of players. I've worn it every game day. It's my go to jersey.

Oh, and I know the original kelly green jerseys from back in the day wasn't stitched. It's a painted material that's very durable. I still have my 1991 Russell Athletic Authentic Cunningham that has the shield on the neck (first year it was added). No name on the back because back then, there were two levels of authentics. Without a name for one price, and with the name panel & stitched name for A LOT more. Shops near me (Philly burbs) like Spectrum Showcase & Gold Medal were the two spots that sold all the jerseys. 👍 I'm changing my tune in the FUSE jersey. Gotta see one in person first. 🤝

Anybody know when exactly these kelly green authentics are going live on NDC? I've been refreshing like a madman since Monday:lol:

When do you think we can see the 2023 sideline gear... t-shirts, hoodies, and salute to service stuff?

any leaks of those yet?

I think that stuff has already been available, at least the regular sideline gear. I think the salute to service stuff usually comes out closer to when they're wearing it
mens-nike-gray-seattle-seahawks-2023-sideline-club-fleece-pullover-hoodie_ss5_p-5088646+u-mk4w...jpg
Screenshot 2023-08-10 at 7.03.00 AM.png

Last edited:
Salute to service stuff usually hits end of October into November. October is always the crucial catch stuff. Sideline gear has mostly trickled out already.

Back
Top Bottom