2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

For everyone complaining about the Elites not having the real sleeves, have you ever seen a player wear their jersey without shoulder pads?  Is this really how you want your jersey to fit?  
neworegonducksfootballu.jpg

Besides, every player has their jersey custom fit.  Are we going to demand that every jersey be the actual size that the player wears too?  I would like to see the sleeves be a little more form fitting and maybe shorter, but to have them be cut just like the players is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by mjd77

I'm 5'8" and I'm actually thinking about ordering a size 40 in the Elite.  I did see some of the $100 replicas in person and the quality seems real good for the price, thicker and heavier material and good heavy screen printing...a million times better then the RBKs  Sizing does seem to run a little big but the fit is definitely narrower than the RBKs.

I'm a little over 5'8 and I ordered a 40 based on the sizing I saw. Being delivered today. I'll try to post pics at some point.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

I don't think you're getting the sleeves like the players do.  Despite Nike's advertising, these aren't actual on-the-field jerseys.  All of the sleeves will be the same.

Wow, that sucks.. Even the Reebok Jerseys had the actual sleeves.. thats pretty disappointing
No, they didn't.

Well my Reebok jersey have the same sleeves that the player wore

I think something like this would prob fit along the lines of how that pic of Jackson looks:

d9a26af68f208b13f2301d8d7dea64f5d2050fe1_r.jpg

Obviously those game cut ones (Rutgers, Oregon) would work for about 1% of the population.  I think the look above is a good balance.

Istaystuninya - Not trying to be rude, but there's no chance any jersey has sleeves like the players unless you bought a game-issued jersey.  It's not even close.

lmao i know some of these dudes who want the pit huggin sleeves prob wanna match there nut huggin skinny jeans and FoamZ brah

Originally Posted by John Mayer

lmao i know some of these dudes who want the pit huggin sleeves prob wanna match there nut huggin skinny jeans and FoamZ brah

Hahah nut huggin skinny jeans. Im sorry I'm 27 and I still don't get this fad with those jeans

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Originally Posted by mjd77

I'm 5'8" and I'm actually thinking about ordering a size 40 in the Elite.  I did see some of the $100 replicas in person and the quality seems real good for the price, thicker and heavier material and good heavy screen printing...a million times better then the RBKs  Sizing does seem to run a little big but the fit is definitely narrower than the RBKs.

I'm a little over 5'8 and I ordered a 40 based on the sizing I saw. Being delivered today. I'll try to post pics at some point.
I look forward to the pics.  I'm just trying to avoid a return/exchange if at all possible and no store around here will ever have the elites so I'll have to guess a bit on sizing.

Originally Posted by jayli

I think something like this would prob fit along the lines of how that pic of Jackson looks:

d9a26af68f208b13f2301d8d7dea64f5d2050fe1_r.jpg

Obviously those game cut ones (Rutgers, Oregon) would work for about 1% of the population.  I think the look above is a good balance.

Sometimes it looks goofy when you have a guy wearing a skill cut jersey with his game day pants on. Wear em with shorts or athletic pants and you look like a guy on the injured reserve or a red-shirt, lol.
Give me a cut like this and I would be happy. If Nike was listening they would make the even more 'fitted' option in the sleeves available even though I'm not sure how many people would go for it. 
university-of-oregon-media-day-photos-air-jordan-ix-player-edition-4.jpg

Got my Chargers elite yesterday.  Size 40.  Love the fit.  Not garbage bag baggy like the Reebok's.  Definitely a slimmer fit.  I'm about 5'9 170 and it is great for me.
chg1.jpg

chg2.jpg

chg3.jpg

chg4.jpg

chg5.jpg

chg6.jpg

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Got my Chargers elite yesterday.  Size 40.  Love the fit.  Not garbage bag baggy like the Reebok's.  Definitely a slimmer fit.  I'm about 5'9 170 and it is great for me.
chg1.jpg

chg2.jpg

chg3.jpg

chg4.jpg

chg5.jpg

chg6.jpg

I'm 6'0 175. You think the 40 is good fit ? I just ordered a romo size 40 and hope it fits I don't really want to go send it back and wait for my money back

Bowdown27 .... I think the 40 is gonna be a bit small for you considering your height but I'm not sure exactly how you wear yours. I'm 5'9 and the length on the 40 is cool with me .. not long or short but you may find it short for you.

Anyone else see some of the fake elites on ebay?  They look awful.  Someone even made an RG3 Reebok jersey...and amazingly, these all have bids on them!

that Rivers looks sweet, i love the kiss cut numbers
pimp.gif

im 6'0 and i plan on getting a size 40. i think it will be perfect fit.

can someone take a length measurement of a size 40?

I originally picked up a 44 but seemed a bit loose and the sleeves were decently tight but wanted them tighter I'll post pics when I get the 40

I guess I'll be ordering a 40 in the Elite.  My local D icks Sporting Goods got some of the $100 replicas in and a size SMALL actually fit me perfect.  5'8" 170.  The quality of the replicas seems really, really good.  Definitely a million times better than the RBK garbage.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

is this how you want it to look?

-d33c37747f01a0c6.jpg

you would look like a fool.

We want it more fitted but not as skin tight from the pic above. I'm holding off on Nike until I actually try one on and see if a tailor can cut it to my standard. Besides the season hasn't even started yet
laugh.gif

Here's my Reebok Game Worn jersey sz 44 on me (5'8" 150lbs).

spbtjm.jpg

2iihfgh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom