2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Are the authentic jerseys discounted on Swoosh?

They sure are. $150.
nerd.gif

AHEM....

$150 for the authentics? Holy crap...

The 49ers frees are sold out on nike.com, hopefully I have luck in Niketown

FYI - I was surprised to see NFL stuff already at the Factory Stores. Was at the Citadel, CA one yesterday and they had Raiders and Niners stuff

Originally Posted by nimhet

FYI - I was surprised to see NFL stuff already at the Factory Stores. Was at the Citadel, CA one yesterday and they had Raiders and Niners stuff

I saw the Jags stuff @ the St. Augustine Nike outlet when everything first dropped...It wasn't discounted though.

Eagles/Packers do not use the new Elite 51 template... so, im not sure if you can compare the Rodgers and Vick jerseys posted in here... to the fit of the other joints.

im sure its close, but not exact. all ive seen are the Cowboys joints.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

Eagles/Packers do not use the new Elite 51 template... so, im not sure if you can compare the Rodgers and Vick jerseys posted in here... to the fit of the other joints.

im sure its close, but not exact. all ive seen are the Cowboys joints.

it's really not even that close.

the cut is totally different than authentic jerseys. the game jerseys have the extra room in the shoulders for the pads, they are quite a bit tighter around the body, and sleeves aren't near as long.

about the only thing that's the same is the Flywire around the neck.

Im not really sure WHY Nike doesnt offer a TRUE authentic.

True Authentics even before the Dri Fit came out had a four way cut so the fit of the jersey would be snug...

Nike removed the need for that with the new dri fit but they maintained the same concept.....with the actual authentic.

Im not a jersey guy myself.. but if I were I'd make a custom Skins joint with my own name on the back...

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by bigsupa

GOTTA LUV SWOOSH...

Steelers Huarache by bigsupa507, on Flickr
eek.gif

Have to find these 
nerd.gif

Edit: Ravens still available 
eyes.gif
 along with the rest of the afc North.. Outlet bound
You might wanna check the sizes there sir. Looks like it's only one left. By the way, why would you even wear those shoes with the god awful hamburgler uniforms yall got ??

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Im not really sure WHY Nike doesnt offer a TRUE authentic.

True Authentics even before the Dri Fit came out had a four way cut so the fit of the jersey would be snug...

Nike removed the need for that with the new dri fit but they maintained the same concept.....with the actual authentic.

Im not a jersey guy myself.. but if I were I'd make a custom Skins joint with my own name on the back...
I think you should put Pilgrim on the back ... wonder how that would go over ?! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HMack007

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by bigsupa

GOTTA LUV SWOOSH...

Steelers Huarache by bigsupa507, on Flickr
eek.gif

Have to find these 
nerd.gif

Edit: Ravens still available 
eyes.gif
 along with the rest of the afc North.. Outlet bound
You might wanna check the sizes there sir. Looks like it's only one left. By the way, why would you even wear those shoes with the god awful hamburgler uniforms yall got ??

I guess the Grimace uniforms are better then our hamburgler unis and someone must of bought the other size that was up and still even if it one size that's one more then avail for Pitt.

I've always wondered, why do football jerseys use patches for names as opposed to individually stitched or heat-pressed letters like in most other sports?

Rap Sizzle, that Cowboys jersey is a 'Game' jersey. (replica)

Outside of the loose sleeves, I don't see how anyone will be disappointed with the Elite's. And this is me speaking off the Packers jersey (where there was little to NO changes made)

The sleeves are the only thing that feels loose on the jersey. The jersey itself is narrower/slimmer than Reebok's authentics....and I absolutely love the stretchiness/elasticity of the entire jersey and its fabrics.

By the way who ever asked if you can get the sleeves tailored.. just take it to the dry cleaners and ask for the 1 inch elastic bands to be inserted. You may want to actually be fitted because they can make them too loose or too tight depending on your guns...

Rap Sizzle.. as for your question on "Patches" Do you mean the Name Plate used? Its much easier to sew on tackle twill to a name plate then the Jersey itself for Trainers. Heat Pressed wears off after a while.

Although.. if you sublimate the name onto the Jersey it will always be on there... however if a new guy is picked up and needs to play the next day your best option is getting the numbers sewn on.. not embroidered or Heat Pressed or Sublimated.

If that all makes sense.

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Are the authentic jerseys discounted on Swoosh?

They sure are. $150.
SMH, I had swoosh for five @#$+%#% years. Lost it a few months ago, awful timing 
mad.gif

Are the shoes limited? I'm assuming they'll restock and start to hit more stores in the next few months, right?

Back
Top Bottom