2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Originally Posted by mjpit23

I guess I'm the only one who thinks that helmet looks like a large turd. Horrible IMO.
its gonna look lovely in HD
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjpit23

I guess I'm the only one who thinks that helmet looks like a large turd. Horrible IMO.
i think you are.
Concept is executed so well...Hope we employ a similar method for our 1929 current throwback

16iyx61.png

waiting on my Nelson away elite, and we'll be good to go!

I got the Urlacker Elite Jersey today from NFLSHOP.com and I must say that it seems pretty well made, but my only gripe is the shoulders. it seems like the shoulders and neck area is very lose.. By the way, I'm 6'4'' 250 pounds.. 

Originally Posted by ijapino

Those ******** throwbacks as an alternate gives me hope that the 49ers will use their throwbacks from the 94 team.

My FAVORITE jersey Corey! I'm still looking for a Wilson Deion

Originally Posted by that262redhead

That helmet is sick!!  Really hope the Pack incorporates that into their throwback set up.

The Packers aren't wearing their throwback uni's this year.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by that262redhead

That helmet is sick!!  Really hope the Pack incorporates that into their throwback set up.

The Packers aren't wearing their throwback uni's this year.

Good, they were ugly as sin.
Makes me believe Nike is remaking the throwbacks...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Shox23

The bills are supposed to have an alternate too, any other teams unveiling alternates?

I'm hearing that the Alternate wont be a jersey, but Alternate pants.
Looks like we're going back to the Royal Blue pants for Away games and the all white aways from last season will be our alternate. 

I love the new away look. I wanted the blue pants last season when we did our redesign. Think we nailed it this season though. Aint eem mad...

The Bills jerseys would be a lot better without the goofy split-colored collar. It looks like a neck roll on the home jersey, and it's just kind of awkward looking on the away jersey.

Sup guys,

Just going to do a quick review on the new Cutter x40 gloves that I just bought:

sportsunlimited_2210_12932022669

Right out of the box, these gloves fit a bit more snug than the previous versions of the Cutter C-Tack glove.  

They are noticeably thicker than my Nike Vapor Jet gloves. The Vapor Jet gloves were basically a mesh material with a palm sowed on...while the Cutters x40 have padding. The material is much thicker and it may not provide me with a "feel for the ball" type of grip that I had hoped for.  

This may be due to the fact that the palm material on Cutters gloves are much different than Nike/UA/Reebok.

I have not tested these out with catching or throwing, hopefully the snugness will help with the "feel for the ball"

Once I take these out for a ride, I'll do an updated post with the review.

Hope this helps, cheers.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i LOVE the Bills jerseys. one of the best re-designs in a long time.

this.

being a houston fan i might just cop a super mario jersey for the low
laugh.gif
grin.gif

not for nothing, but i think these are supposed to be revealed in the next month or so. not sure if its related to whatever 'big announcement' you're talking about...

but these teasers have been on nike.com since the OG launch.

jakisy.png

also, i dont see how you couldnt like the throwback helmets. theyre supposed to represent the leather/pigskin helmets of the early days. and in that regard... they kilt it.

554343_362899880425529_127620767286776_933981_106743282_n.jpg

576910_362899987092185_127620767286776_933986_581627250_n.jpg

Spoiler [+]
img_1619.jpg

there's always this look... if thats your thing.

pg2_ap_packers_unis_576.jpg

Back
Top Bottom