2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

p12895728dt.jpg

Anyone think this is a collectors item or a rare "error" tee since RG3 is signed to Adidas?

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

not for nothing, but i think these are supposed to be revealed in the next month or so. not sure if its related to whatever 'big announcement' you're talking about...

but these teasers have been on nike.com since the OG launch.

jakisy.png

thats not the announcement, its obviously something none of us know about. everyone already knows about the limited jerseys which sound/look amazing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

p12895728dt.jpg

Anyone think this is a collectors item or a rare "error" tee since RG3 is signed to Adidas?

No since the Nike has the rights to the NFL I'm pretty sure they can do that. Somebody that knows better can tell you with more certainty.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

p12895728dt.jpg

No since the Nike has the rights to the NFL I'm pretty sure they can do that. Somebody that knows better can tell you with more certainty.

Nike has the rights to market all NFL players' likenesses.  Same thing that allows them to sell ******** jerseys with a #10 and Griffin III on the back allows them to sell this t-shirt.

p12895728dt.jpg

yes Nike has rights to NFL but each player isnt under contract with Nike. whats weird is that  all the other players available are Nike athletes EXCEPT for RG3

There's already RG3 Nike jersey up on NDC so it's NOT an error. You play in the NFL=Nike makes your NFL jersey and NFL licensed gear. Period.

Originally Posted by jecca650

There's already RG3 Nike jersey up on NDC so it's NOT an error. You play in the NFL=Nike makes your NFL jersey and NFL licensed gear. Period.

yea i get the jerseys b/c they actually play in and use those and you are more than likely right, I just think its a weird mix especially on a tee shirt.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

not for nothing, but i think these are supposed to be revealed in the next month or so. not sure if its related to whatever 'big announcement' you're talking about...

thats not the announcement, its obviously something none of us know about. everyone already knows about the limited jerseys which sound/look amazing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i think he's referring to the alternate cowboys jersey.

p12895728dt.jpg

yes Nike has rights to NFL but each player isnt under contract with Nike. whats weird is that  all the other players available are Nike athletes EXCEPT for RG3

Correct... this holds the same if you have a License from the NFLPA or Players Inc... which my company just inked.  The players get a cut so its to their benefit... altho some players dont sign the waivers to let their likeness be used.
They lose alot of extra money doing this.  Lavar did this years ago. 

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Correct... this holds the same if you have a License from the NFLPA or Players Inc... which my company just inked.  The players get a cut so its to their benefit... altho some players dont sign the waivers to let their likeness be used.

this t is a possibility, considering my store has Cam and Brady (both under armor) T's like it.. however the Griffin III is too small, so I am chalking this up as a PS.

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

this t is a possibility, considering my store has Cam and Brady (both under armor) T's like it.. however the Griffin III is too small, so I am chalking this up as a PS.

the hell?  That shirt is real and for sale many many places including Nike.com and I think the official ******** tore (although their server is down right now).

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-578525/pgid-578526

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

the hell?  That shirt is real and for sale many many places including Nike.com and I think the official ******** tore (although their server is down right now).

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-578525/pgid-578526

well then i was wrong... still strikes me as odd that they'd shrink the font on his name like that

well then i was wrong... still strikes me as odd that they'd shrink the font on his name like that
All the players names are smaller font than "Knows" Font

http://www.nflshop.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=knows&origkw=knows&f=Taxonomy/NFL/2429790&sr=1

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?sitesrc=uslp&l=shop,search,searchList-knows

All the players names are smaller font than "Knows" Font

http://www.nflshop.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=knows&origkw=knows&f=Taxonomy/NFL/2429790&sr=1

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?sitesrc=uslp&l=shop,search,searchList-knows

Not all.. some.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by Zyzz

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i think he's referring to the alternate cowboys jersey.

laugh.gif
Has nothing to do with jerseys. Once I get the ok I will drop the info. The idea (what it is) hasn't even been mentioned so a lot of you guys will be mind blown. Stay tuned.

yea, its not that hard a concept to grasp
laugh.gif

players can sign their own individual deals with companys, but since nike owns the right to the NFL they can sell anything with that players name on it.

what Rock said is true about the Lavar thing, remeber he wouldnt come up in Madden? it would be #56
laugh.gif

on the real, i'm thinking about returning my elite ray lewis. these new jerseys are NOT for casual wear. it seems like nike really did out think themselves with too much tech. it seems like these are more for actually playing football than wearing casually. the fit is just so awkward. i bought this to actually wear so i'm kinda unhappy. there's no point in keeping a $255 jersey that i can't wear comfortably.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

on the real, i'm thinking about returning my elite ray lewis. these new jerseys are NOT for casual wear. it seems like nike really did out think themselves with too much tech. it seems like these are more for actually playing football than wearing casually. the fit is just so awkward. i bought this to actually wear so i'm kinda unhappy. there's no point in keeping a $255 jersey that i can't wear comfortably.

I'm sorry but this post had me laughing hysterically... You mean to tell me Nike might be doing you a favor with the Limited Jerseys?

^^not doing me any favors bc i want an AUTHENTIC jersey, not a "limited"
eyes.gif
one. i'd rather just get my paper back and have nothing. the elites are like a body glove wet suit in shirt form.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

^^not doing me any favors bc i want an AUTHENTIC jersey, not a "limited"
eyes.gif
one. i'd rather just get my paper back and have nothing. the elites are like a body glove wet suit in shirt form.

I agree with you 100% I saved up a G for some authentics. I rather just save that money and pick up some shirts and winter stuff when it comes out. Not wasting my time on some jerseys that feel like you said a wet suit

I think there's one more set of Jerseys that Nike will release.. The ones that you see on Nikestore Manikins .. Or so I've been told by Nike employees. Didn't really like the way the elite felt.. I want the actual jersey!

Back
Top Bottom