2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

anybody seen them at Kohls in so cal? There's not "official" team so a lot of store dont have much NFL gear

Was able to feel the game jersey ($100 one). I wasn't able to try one because the smallest size there was a M. But I definitly think the sleeves should be shorter. I can definitly say that the quality is on point and definitly worth $100. If the they had a S I would probably purchase it because after an HEB purchase, the receipt had a 20% coupon!

i have the "game" one thats $100. i got an xl. its a lil big on me. im 5'10, atheletic big, aka fat but in denial lol.

its very loose. lets just say i can wear 2 shirts under and it would still be roomy. looks like it really is to be worn with pads underneath lol.

for those buying for your girls, (women jersey) they fit nice and true to size, good fit for casual wear.

gonna have to exchange and see how a large fits.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Darrelle Revis is the first to get a new logo. Check it out

video-011382.jpg

via SneakerWatch
What a selfish player. Ok I understand holding out 2 years ago. You got your money. Now you want to hold out AGAIN ?! Your team didn't even make the playoffs last year ! Baltimore whipped that ace in week 3 ! He needs to go to his island and never come back.

I'm guessing the release of the $135 jersey will be delayed some since I just noticed on Nike's website the date of late June has now been changed to Summer, 2012.

really wanna see the 135 ones after the seemingly more negative feedback been hearing about the elites. Saw the Games at my local modells and were impressed of the quality for $100 my reebok ngata jersey is so faded after like 4 washes.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

anywhere in NYC have the authentics yet? I'd like to try them on.

Niketown has them for the jets, giants, and cowboys.  I tried one on and understood the comparison to a wetsuit shirt.  It was also interesting looking at the elites for sale and then the elite 51s that were on the mannequin and noticing the minor differences.

Originally Posted by HMack007

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Darrelle Revis is the first to get a new logo. Check it out

video-011382.jpg

via SneakerWatch
What a selfish player. Ok I understand holding out 2 years ago. You got your money. Now you want to hold out AGAIN ?! Your team didn't even make the playoffs last year ! Baltimore whipped that ace in week 3 ! He needs to go to his island and never come back.
man shut up

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

those look good, almost the exact same as ELITES

Not really. They look like the Game jersey with stitched on letters and numbers... construction (paneling) isnt the same as the Elite. I didnt expect them to use the same jersey material, but I thought they would use similar paneling.

Eastbay has "Griffin III Knows".
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...**/red/gold/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

I guess that's major.

They look like yeezys.

Yep. I had heard a while back that they were coming out with a new sig football shoe but the info was too bland for me to announce it especially since I had no idea who it would be. Now that it is confirmed to be Revis Im all the more amped (avy says it all).... I think he is honestly an ideal choice and one of the easiest to market (Revis Island).

The Yeezy similarities have to be because he loves that shoe so much...or so I've heard..
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom