2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

they are all stitched, the twill always gets dirty/stained with grass and skids from the helmets.

Thats what I would have thought, but looking at the games yesterday, I am not sure. For example the ******** jerseys looked screen printed (hence the rubbing off of the numbers from the field, and the saints jerseys looked stitched. Then the Vikings game their jerseys looked screen printed hence the rubbing off of the numbers. Like I said I am not sure will post pics of Adrian Peterson to show what I am talking about on the numbers.

i think what you really want to know is if the numbers/letters are all tackle twill as opposed to heat transfer printed number/letters.

here's an example of heat transfer letters that weren't sewn:

as for the NFL jerseys, i'm pretty sure they are all tackle twill numbers, but it would be very difficult to say for sure without better pics.

The sizing is pretty comparable btw the game/limited/elites correct? Nobody around me here in Atlanta carries the elites. I plan to head to D's Sporting Goods tomorrow to try on whatever they have to get an idea of what size I need for my 49ers elite.

Just curious if any of you are around the same build as me and own an elite to give me your size guesstimate: I'm 6'0" and about 185-190 lbs. I'm thinking either 44 or 48. Can any of you comment on this?

Last edited:
The sizing is pretty comparable btw the game/limited/elites correct? Nobody around me here in Atlanta carries the elites. I plan to head to D's Sporting Goods tomorrow to try on whatever they have to get an idea of what size I need for my 49ers elite.

Just curious if any of you are around the same build as me and own an elite to give me your size guesstimate: I'm 6'0" and about 185-190 lbs. I'm thinking either 44 or 48. Can any of you comment on this?

how do you want it to fit?

a 44 sounds perfect IMO

how do you want it to fit?
a 44 sounds perfect IMO

Appreciate it. Not tight, but also not too baggy. Comfortable, I guess?

Also, these elites only come in 36, 40, 44, 48, etc right? I was doing an online chat with a nike rep a few minutes ago asking about sizing. I told him i plan to try on a game jersey tomorrow and asked what a size Large in a game jersey was equivalent to and he said a game Large = 42 Elite.

there is no 42.

its 40,44,48,52,56, and 60.

and 44 would be about a Large.

like i said your height and weight would fit a 44 perfectly to what you want but then again i havent messed with an authentic yet so im not 100% sure.

im your height but 15lb less and always buy 40's and if i ever buy an Elite im getting a size 40.

Appreciate that Zyzz. I didn't think there were 42's. Damn nike rep didn't know what he was talking about. and check this, just got the same from another: This is directly from another chat with "Kayleigh"

Kayleigh: This is going to be the sizing for our football jerseys, these will be the same for all types.

Small = 36
Medium = 38-40
Large = 42
XL = 46
2XL = 48-50
3XL = 52
4xl = 54-56

But thanks again man. Sounds like a 44 will fit well.

I would go with a 44 for a more fitted look.

I would go with a 44 for a more fitted look.

Cool, yeah thats what I'm thinking from what Zyzz said. I want it to fit good, Just as long as its not tight. I'm thinking a 48 would be too big/baggy.

Appreciate all the help fellas. About to make this order tomorrow.

Last edited:
kinda mad at the Eagles for not going with the Elite 51 style so essentially all we have is a better fitting Reebok authentic

agree 100%. i can understand it for the Packers and teams that want to stick to their classic look but for us i don't get it.

******** Elite = Cooley (not on the team anymore) and Kerrigan THATS IT

And i for the life of me can't find a good priced "RGIII Knows" ******** shirt.

anybody know where i can cop women's jerseys for cheap?

my home girl won a pair of foamposites for me so i'm copping her a vic cruz jersey for a thank u

Thats what I would have thought, but looking at the games yesterday, I am not sure. For example the ******** jerseys looked screen printed (hence the rubbing off of the numbers from the field, and the saints jerseys looked stitched. Then the Vikings game their jerseys looked screen printed hence the rubbing off of the numbers. Like I said I am not sure will post pics of Adrian Peterson to show what I am talking about on the numbers.

none of the NFL jerseys have screen printed numbers. the different teams might have different variations of the twill, but only the replicas are printed. even then, they use the silicone based printing process, so the numbers are unlikely to ever fade. the entire number will come off before they start chipping/losing color like the old reebok replicas.

you are actually seeing it backwards. that is rubber from the field turf rubbing off and leaving scuffs on the numbers, not the numbers chipping away.

Last edited:

Going to actually start seeing a lot less RGIII Nike stuff. He's an Adidas athlete and they aren't too fond of pushing athletes that they don't endorse because they have to pay them if/when it sells. Also, this past week, RGIII was warming up and purposely wrote a personal message over the SWOOSH logo that he was wearing during on field warm ups.

Going to actually start seeing a lot less RGIII Nike stuff. He's an Adidas athlete and they aren't too fond of pushing athletes that they don't endorse because they have to pay them if/when it sells. Also, this past week, RGIII was warming up and purposely wrote a personal message over the SWOOSH logo that he was wearing during on field warm ups.

that has nothing to do with it, AT ALL.

hes a NFL player... NFL is sponsored by Nike. Nike has the rights to make Griffin items and they already have a long with other players who are not solely sponsored by Nike...

Got my elite Foster jersey in. XL in limited was a tad too big for me, so I was worried about the Elite since 48 was the smallest size they had. The Elite is more form fitting than the Limited so it worked out. Materials are nice, and the jersey has much more ventilation than the Limited one. I'm glad I got the Elite jersey. Can't wait to rock it for this Sunday in Jacksonville!!

Now for that Elite Thanksgiving Dez to drop and I'm good for the season!

I really wish I could get behind these Nike jerseys, but the tackle twill numbers are so ridiculously light that I have this mental block on paying a premium for them. The limited feels like paper numbers. Are the elite numbers any heavier?

Got my elite Foster jersey in. XL in limited was a tad too big for me, so I was worried about the Elite since 48 was the smallest size they had. The Elite is more form fitting than the Limited so it worked out. Materials are nice, and the jersey has much more ventilation than the Limited one. I'm glad I got the Elite jersey. Can't wait to rock it for this Sunday in Jacksonville!!

Now for that Elite Thanksgiving Dez to drop and I'm good for the season!

post pics?

i want a Calvin Johnson so bad, i cant stomach to pay retail :smh:

Back
Top Bottom