2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

For some reason I can never buy quarterback jerseys with single number, only thing preventing me from buying a Winston but might soon pull the trigger

I wonder how much of a difference there is between the Elite and Limited for the Panthers jerseys since they have the regular neck. Either way, nice jersey my man.

Noticed Nike still has mad sizes, must not be moving them because of these stupid *** prices. I grabbed the blue Cruz.

Here is an old pic of my Cam. I know they are different but I didn't think the panthers was crazy different.

For some reason I can never buy quarterback jerseys with single number, only thing preventing me from buying a Winston but might soon pull the trigger

That's very odd but funny. If I was a Bucs fan, I would have all three Winston jerseys by now.

The Elite and Limited Panthers are too similar. Nike needs to do something to make these Elites stand out more. The biggest thing is the sleeves. It's gotta be over 90% of the players that have some sort of cuff or cut with the sleeves. Makes a huge difference.

That's very odd but funny. If I was a Bucs fan, I would have all three Winston jerseys by now.

The Elite and Limited Panthers are too similar. Nike needs to do something to make these Elites stand out more. The biggest thing is the sleeves. It's gotta be over 90% of the players that have some sort of cuff or cut with the sleeves. Makes a huge difference.

I think it isn't Nike that made the call on the panthers jerseys. It's kinda like how GB elites don't look "elite" since they kept the traditional look too.

Nike selling the black cooper elite. Going to grab one and return my fanatics one. The Nike twill is much brighter.[/quote]

My Nike cooper came in. The brighter twill is the Nike direct and the other one is from fanatics.

That is ridiculous. The quality control on these $300 jerseys is ****. But it's Nike, so I'm not sure why I had high expectations.

That's very odd but funny. If I was a Bucs fan, I would have all three Winston jerseys by now. I am a huge Bucs fan but can't bring myself to buy a Winston jersey. Still don't like him

I'm not sure why it didn't post right. But I was trying to say I am a huge Bucs fan, but I cannot bring myself to buy a Winston jersey. Still don't like him.

Only got 1 Elite & I don't think I'll be getting anymore. Can't get with the fit. Only Limited for me since the players/teams I enjoy utilize single-layer twill anyways & the fit is way better.

Only got 1 Elite & I don't think I'll be getting anymore. Can't get with the fit. Only Limited for me since the players/teams I enjoy utilize single-layer twill anyways & the fit is way better.

Can't blame you. Limited jerseys definitely are more comfy. Elites are a bit stuff and tend to ride up on you.
Some teams are better than others due to the different materials used.

Sucks cuz I don't really like getting anything other than authentics. But here the only benefit in getting Elites are with teams with double/triple layer twill or with logos on the sleeves. Obviously the teams with more details will look better. (compare Vikings and Packers vs Seahawks and Bucs)

Last edited:
Sucks cuz I don't really like getting anything other than authentics. But here the only benefit in getting Elites are with teams with double/triple layer twill or with logos on the sleeves. Obviously the teams with more details will look better. (compare Vikings and Packers vs Seahawks and Bucs)

Yea I recently upgraded 4 elites that I have the same limited version of and those weren't crazy different. I got a great price on the elites so I'm not tripping. The only downside is that jerseys aren't selling great right now so I'll have to wait until next season starts to recoupe money for the 2 limited I have left of the 4.

Low key want a Cam elite

I usually don't buy current NFL jerseys outside the Eagles
I am in the same exact position.  I want an elite but its no Eagles player I want and I am huge fan of Cam.  So I think I will just chill until prices drop some more. 

Hey guys. Just posted some comparison pics since the topic came up. Figured it was something that could be beneficial. Sorry that my shadow is in the way.

Bonus :lol:

thanks scalabrine scalabrine

Last edited:
As much as I'd like to see the Packers use the Elite 51 materials, it's nice that the limited jersey for the Packers is basically an authentic.. Not sure what the exact differences are between the elite and limited for teams that haven't upgraded materials

As much as I'd like to see the Packers use the Elite 51 materials, it's nice that the limited jersey for the Packers is basically an authentic.. Not sure what the exact differences are between the elite and limited for teams that haven't upgraded materials

Probably something small like thicker materials and collars to be honest. That's what I've noticed so far for some of the similar types.

If the raiders limited had the matellic ribbed twill, I would be all over it. The thing that makes the raiders jersey is the silver twill. The limited is just a basic grey color

Nike really needs to make some changes on the Elite. It's complete Fix that collar and those sleeves Nike!

This guy is selling a few Nike Elite jerseys for half off. $147 shipped. They look real but need someone else to confirm. He's got a decent amount of them too.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odk....TRC2.A0.H0.XJersey.TRS0&_nkw=Jersey&_sacat=0
Yea KicksFTW is 100% legit its where i got my Cam Newton and I have Rodgers, and Brees coming in from him later this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom