2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

NT was eating good thanks to that code. Especially when they had those sales where they marked down everything by 25% automatically. Nothing like stacking deals.
Yeah I remember that. Kiss stacking good bye. I definitely ate well and glad I didn't snooze.

What’s up guys. First time posting in here. Just picked up a custom elite jersey for Carson Wentz off the bay for a decent price. This is after selling one I had last year hoping the next iteration of Nike jerseys would be better. While I dig the bigger Name font, tailored sleeves, and collar on the vapor elites, everything else- the overall feel and construction-feel cheap to me. I have handled many jerseys- retail authentic, team-issued/game worns, Mitchell and Ness, etc. and even with the 30 percent off code, it wasn’t worth it to me. So I compromised and got last years version (again lol). By chance does anyone know if pre-made Wentz were available in the previous elite 51 model, or if you could only get customs?

Last edited:
davetruth316 davetruth316 i think only custom route was available. Wentz was 3rd in qb chart behind Bradford and Daniel.
Wentz actually became the starter before the season started because they traded Bradford (Thank You Vikings!!). But I think you are right-that only customs were available- I never seen or heard anyone getting a pre-made one, never seen them available online.

Burlington has been the plug for cleats. These were priced at $19.99, but I used a friend's employee discount to get them down to $15. They had some Vapor Carbon's too. Those were $16.99. They routinely have $150+ cleats for $16.99 and $19.99. Just gotta catch them before the resellers do.
Rose is always a good spot for cleats. Copped the Calvin Johnson 2s for $17

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a Matthew Stafford elite jersey. the only option is see is to customize.

If NFL shop doesn’t have it up or Nike then I don’t think anyone else will

Trust me I’m waiting, doesn’t help that 30% code is done :smh:

Definitely check Burlington Coat Factory if there's any near you. I just stopped by the one near my house and saw the Retro 7 cleats for only $20 so of course I had to grab em:pimp:
a0tTSR.jpg

Got my Julio Vapor Untouchable Limited today. Definitely better quality than the $100 jerseys. Glad I sized up too. Usually a M in the other jerseys, but this L fits perfectly .

z5NzPPT.jpg
qMb429x.jpg
dFTlbsW.jpg

I'm real envious of yall's Elite experiences.

I've got an Elite Rodgers, Cobb and Bakhtiari and we still rock with the same Probrite mesh that we used probably when Wilson was making Majkowski jerseys haha. They're nice and I enjoy, but jealous when I saw yall with vapors and modern collars!

Hi everyone. I'm considering buying an elite vapor untouchable jersey but I need your help mainly on the sizing. I recently bought a Bucs limited color rush jersey from NFL Europe store to see how they fit. I'm 180cm tall and weigh about 80kg. I like jerseys to be really fitted so I thought I would be safe with a medium as people were saying these fit a little tighter. Well, it's not tight at all. Fits like baggy t-shirt. (See the pics) I'm returning the jersey of course. I don't know if small would be any better so really considering the elite now. However I would like to get the size right on the first try if I buy one. If you thought these jerseys were expensive, try to buy them from Europe with a 23% VAT added to the price! I see many people here have these new elites. Could you post pics of you wearing them so people could see how they fit (specially if you have smaller sizes)? What do you think would be my size in the elites, M (40) or L (44) maybe? Do you think going for the elite would be the best option or just trying the limited in small? The jersey I'm really after is a Raiders Carr jersey by the way. The Bucs jersey was bought to see the fit as it was available here in Europe.

Attachments

• IMG_4657.jpg
    IMG_4657.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4656.jpg
    IMG_4656.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom