2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

thank you, do they sell them at all with the players names already on anywhere or all they all custom?

fanatics/browns online team store/nfl shop are all run by same company so they will have same selection. They will premake some players each season, but for some teams they won’t. Looks like there aren't any currently.

Nike.com sometimes carries vapor elites but currently no browns players.

It’s worth calling the store at first energy stadium to see if they have any “pre-made” authentics. Otherwise the above sites may carry them for next season, but not a guarantee. Good luck

NFL is the poster child of "not for long". The stock for these 2 players have taken a nose dive from franchise QB to trade rumors in less than 3 years. Anyways I got these 2 at bargain prices off ebay. Upcoming former players of their respected teams.
PXL_20210204_043440900.jpg PXL_20210204_043459342.jpg

Comeback player of the 2021 season right there. I feel it.

One of my fav color ways on one of my fav Jordan’s

Fanatics finally restocked the custom 49er VUEs in all three jersey options. Whenever fanatics has their sitewide promos, are custom VUE excluded?

I wouldn’t mind getting that Walter Payton MOTY patch for my Russell jersey. He gets to keep that on there for the rest of his career now, I wish they’d sell the jerseys with that on

I wouldn’t mind getting that Walter Payton MOTY patch for my Russell jersey. He gets to keep that on there for the rest of his career now, I wish they’d sell the jerseys with that on

They can barely give us normal Elites, no way we ever get anything like that. Would be cool to get jerseys with the patches though.

They can barely give us normal Elites, no way we ever get anything like that. Would be cool to get jerseys with the patches though.

I’ve joked in the NBA jersey thread but Mitchell & Ness in ~10-15 years will probably be the only chance we’ll get at SB jerseys:lol:

I’ve joked in the NBA jersey thread but Mitchell & Ness in ~10-15 years will probably be the only chance we’ll get at SB jerseys:lol:
part of M&N’s appeal is to have jerseys that were never available at retail. I would think the M&N SB jerseys are more in demand vs non-SB jerseys.

Brady going to have 20+ diff M&N jerseys in 2030

I’m planning to order my first custom VUE jersey from Fanatics, and I only own one regular VUE (NE Brady). Are there any differences between the ones stocked in stores and the customs?

$400 would make this jersey the most that I’ve ever spent on one.

I’m planning to order my first custom VUE jersey from Fanatics, and I only own one regular VUE (NE Brady). Are there any differences between the ones stocked in stores and the customs?

$400 would make this jersey the most that I’ve ever spent on one.
Custom route #s are layered. Get the retail version with the kiss cut #s if you can. I believe the game issued ones NE ones are kiss cut.

Jerseys been hanging in my closet for years, never worn or even tried on. Bleeding and yellowing.

ED0E2BA5-4CE2-4F83-8FB1-E0658F6BC5D3.jpeg
044C84C3-3FD6-48DE-97D5-3B54ED16E950.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom