2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Actually saw a VUE jersey at a store today. Not sure why they had 2 XXL Mahomes jerseys, but they were marked down to $200.

4B9082BB-8A85-4491-AC9B-9B15E4850C4A.jpeg

Just got my Davante Adams jersey. Super fast shipping. 😂😂😂
857A6DA3-845E-4FE6-BA47-FCAE2313B309.jpeg

is this a Denarius Moore #17 jersey? I recalled Fanatics had excess inventory circa 5 years ago, and had a hard time selling them.

I remember Marshalls had an excess of those Moore jerseys sometime in the middle of the last decade.

I also remember them having a boatload of Carson Palmer jerseys at almost all their locations in 2013 after he got released by the Raiders.

I remember Marshalls had an excess of those Moore jerseys sometime in the middle of the last decade.

I also remember them having a boatload of Carson Palmer jerseys at almost all their locations in 2013 after he got released by the Raiders.

I’m in enemy territory (KC), so on the rare occasion that an authentic is at Marshalls, it’s a chiefs one. I was able to flip a few Larry Johnson jerseys a while back.

I’m pretty sure the Carr Elite I got for $75 a few years ago was one of those Marshalls finds.

I do find the occasional Raiders game jersey, t shirt or hoodie here at Marshalls/Ross/TJ Maxx

Ok so after months of waiting it out finally found someone on eBay with the SuperBowl 54 and NFL 100 patch for my Mahomes jersey..does anyone have any recommendations for who can put these on for me any retail chain or anyone in the KC metro area??
Realized I never posted this here. My Vapor Elite mahomes jersey customized with the Authentic on-field super bowl patch, captains patch and NFL100 Vapor shield.
IMG_3147.JPG
IMG_3148.JPG

marshaquari8816 marshaquari8816 those patches, minus the NFL 100 all look to be sewn on. Have to assume a good seamstresses would be able to sew those on via machine. I use to go to a place here in the OP that did my tailoring. I can give you the information if you would like.

Where did you find the LIV patch?

Philly's kelly greens coming back next year and I've never wished so hard for Nike to come through on something:lol:

marshaquari8816 marshaquari8816 those patches, minus the NFL 100 all look to be sewn on. Have to assume a good seamstresses would be able to sew those on via machine. I use to go to a place here in the OP that did my tailoring. I can give you the information if you would like.

Where did you find the LIV patch?
Yes if you can shoot me that info and if you have some pictures of their work thatll be great but it’s on eBay I ordered that and the NFL 100 logo shield to replace the shield I have on mine it’s kinda faded now

My NFL logo is faded as well. I assume I’d have to get a seam ripper and rip it out, then have my tailor sew on a new one.

I bought this jersey during Mahomes’ first year as a starter, but I had a super bowl patch sewn on. I’d like to replace the shield with the 100 logo.

079C82FE-CA58-4E4B-A26F-609A9C37529E.jpeg

I got some bad news to share, I just went on NFL Shop and noticed they raised the price on the Vapor Untouchable Elite jerseys to $335 now, up from $325.

Nike sure is a greedy MF.

I got some bad news to share, I just went on NFL Shop and noticed they raised the price on the Vapor Untouchable Elite jerseys to $335 now, up from $325.

Nike sure is a greedy MF.
Could be worse. The Nike mlb city connect authentic jerseys cost $435, sometimes well over $100 more than the normal team authentic.

My NFL logo is faded as well. I assume I’d have to get a seam ripper and rip it out, then have my tailor sew on a new one.

I bought this jersey during Mahomes’ first year as a starter, but I had a super bowl patch sewn on. I’d like to replace the shield with the 100 logo.

079C82FE-CA58-4E4B-A26F-609A9C37529E.jpeg
Just use a pair of scissors and remove the seams from the back. I've done it multiple times because the NFL logo was off centered and it annoyed TF out of me.

Could be worse. The Nike mlb city connect authentic jerseys cost $435, sometimes well over $100 more than the normal team authentic.

If you want an on-field looking mlb jersey these days, you're better off buying the replica, buying the patches, and then have them sewn on.

$50 ebay pick up. Getting ahead of the game before MN retros this and charges arm and leg.
PXL_20220418_154243513.jpg PXL_20220418_154356430.jpg

Congrats on that. That's my size and I settled on a 44 a year ago and just stopped looking. The only upper-tier Philly QB jersey I don't have in green so I'd be ok with an M&N since I doubt I'll ever catch an og one:lol:

Back
Top Bottom