2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

$50 ebay pick up. Getting ahead of the game before MN retros this and charges arm and leg.
PXL_20220418_154243513.jpg PXL_20220418_154356430.jpg

I guess I’ve never seen an Eagles Elite from that time frame. I knew they kept the old template, but I didn’t know they had the cuffed sleeves.

Nice pickup.

I guess I’ve never seen an Eagles Elite from that time frame. I knew they kept the old template, but I didn’t know they had the cuffed sleeves.

Nice pickup.
The sleeves are not cuffed. Eagles were one of the few teams in 2012/13/14 or so to opt out of the Elite 51 template. The other teams were raiders, panthers, etc.

The sleeves are not cuffed. Eagles were one of the few teams in 2012/13/14 or so to opt out of the Elite 51 template. The other teams were raiders, panthers, etc.

It just looks like the green part of the sleeve is a somewhat stretchy material. Just different from some of the other jerseys I’ve seen that continued to use the old template after the Nike switch.

Maybe it’s the same for all the teams that had a different color at the end of the sleeve.

where can I send an eagles jersey to get Wentz nameplate replaced with AJ Brown and whats the cost?

I got a "million dollar question"..what company can customize a blank Saints Vapor Untouchable Elite jersey? Thanks in advance!

looks like they only offer 1 basic font and just 1 color for the name so that wouldnt be accurate for the eagles

I need a home and Road 49ers vapor elite in the updated style. I got a one time use 30% off nfl shop code from getting madden last year. Might have to go that route if I can’t find a good fanatics code.

It’s not like I’ll be buying anything soon, but I just realized those bastards upped the prices on jerseys. Have Game jerseys been $130 and limited $200 for a while?

Does anyone have measurements for a size 40 and size 44 elite jersey? The new style with the cuffed sleeves.

Going to buy a Mahomes elite and need some sizing help. I’m 5’8’, 155 pounds. I’d like it to fit comfortably over a hoodie.

Does anyone have measurements for a size 40 and size 44 elite jersey? The new style with the cuffed sleeves.

Going to buy a Mahomes elite and need some sizing help. I’m 5’8’, 155 pounds. I’d like it to fit comfortably over a hoodie.

You’d definitely want a 40. I’m 5’10, 165 and all of my Elites are 40, and they fit well.

Size 40 is 20" pit to pit and size 44 is 22" pit to pit. Both are about 30" in length. I second buying a size 40.

I understand inflation is crazy right now. So I also understand Nike/NFL trying to sneak $10 across all of their jersey pricing.

But doing the same to a basic sideline T shirt? $40 for a polyester shirt is insane

Back
Top Bottom