2017 NT NFL Mock Draft

If QBs go early, it will definitely force some good players down the board.

2-3 RBs, 2-3 WRs, 2 OTs as well.

Gonna be fun.

Seahawks pick

View media item 2407423
Forrest Lamp OG from western kentucky

Really wanted to go defense here but I think Lamp is the best olineman in the draft. his tape vs alabama was really solid and the hawks can't afford to pass on him here with how bad our line is right now.

with sub 32" arms he's probably going to play guard but i think he's a 10 year starter w/ pro bowl potential.

Seahawks pick

View media item 2407423
Forrest Lamp OG from western kentucky

Really wanted to go defense here but I think Lamp is the best olineman in the draft. his tape vs alabama was really solid and the hawks can't afford to pass on him here with how bad our line is right now.

with sub 32" arms he's probably going to play guard but i think he's a 10 year starter w/ pro bowl potential.

Was hoping he kept dropping, thats a great pick. Was my #1 target @ the top of the 2nd

Last edited:
I like the last two picks, great for the Seahawks and the Chiefs get a good fit with someone opposite Marcus Peters.

Yup.. damn shame.. dont wish that on anyone.. but hard to see dude being anywhere near what he should have been

That's why ill never knock guys leaving early or ducking out on games when they ain't getting jack and risking so much

Packers select. Joe Mixon RB Oklahoma.
Talent in a fake draft. Why not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom