- eat out less

Get serious about dating/finding a good girl
Save more money
Start doing more weight training
Get a new job
Start brewing my own beer
Cook more
Stop sweating the small stuff
Take an actual vacation (it's been years, sadly)

- save money
- travel more
- start reading a book or a couple
- go to the gym on a regular basis
- eat out less

Im going to try to only drink water with all my meals, when i drink anything.

i figure even if i stray from my resolution even a few times ill still drink a hellova lot more water.

All dese. Repped fellas

Spend less on going out.
Cook more.
Move to Arlington.
Finish my damn degree.
Drink less.
Possibly quit smoking.
Floss more.

I'm literally in this dilemma right now. I have enough to pay off all my debt (except student loans) but I don't want to lose my savings and start from scratch...I know it's the smart thing to do though

So you'd rather have a nice large number too look at while interest eats away at your greenbacks?

Take the plunge and pay that debt off, my g

pay off all your debt.. unless the money you have is earning you more intrest than you are paying on your debt

Then just pay most of it off. Think of the bare minimum how you need in savings. The use the rest on the debt. Unless you plan on investing it soon. Ain no sense in letting it sit there.

Keep 6 months worth of bills in your emergency fund. Everything else pay off that debt.
If not, you are giving your money away.

Land an overseas position

Scale my app 

Have a successful first year for me and my boys investment business

Lose more weight

Start an e commerce business

Pay down debt

Read more books

Last edited:
pay off all your debt.. unless the money you have is earning you more intrest than you are paying on your debt

That's what I did.... I still manage to maintain $15k-$20k all year while slowly paying off my debts.

But I want more in my savings. The problem is, paying off your debt too soon doesn't help you!

You need to establish credit history and on-time payments.

If you're referring to me, I never said you had to, that's the reason why I paid so many off last year.

Matter of fact, having a bunch of hard/soft inquiries affects your credit.

I said developing credit history and showing on-time payment helps improve/build credit.

Last edited:
My goal is to be more financially responsible where necessary (I got to still reward myself with games&toys here and there...just trying to not over do it :lol:) Trying to live minimally and be frugal this year. Also, hoping to move out this year and obtain a A+ and Network + cert. My plan is to get the A+ sometime within the first 6 months of this year, Network+ last 6 months, shouldn't take anywhere as long but that's the plan.

Clear out my CC debt
Get a new whip (possibly a lease)
Break 100k in total earnings
Make 3 international trips
Get leaner
Max my bench press to 315

IMG2141737559.jpg

Decent year. Section three was an absolute disaster though.

My 2017 resolution was to stack $5k, pay off the remaining balance ($4500) of a $15k car loan and find a new job. I accomplished all three.

My 2018 resolution is to stack an additional $10k, professional development.

Last edited:
I saved up a good amount of money in 2017, 2018 is the year I begin investing parts of it and securing my finances. Also I have a few certifications that need to be completed

Back
Top Bottom