2017 Royal 1 OG

Pics below. I tried to get every angle I could that would help. 

This is for informative purposes for the entire board...I want to get as many opinions on these as possible before I divulge where they came from, so tag "experts." I will tell you the seller soon. It's a pre-order pair from a seller no could especially vouch for...but I bit the bullet anyway.

I compared them to the retail pair I got from FTL but I can't make a definitive conclusion other than what could really be considered normal variances. 

Last edited:
From my experience on generally all remastered jordan 1 i see some indicators of authenticity

• On retail/authentic pairs boxes, the bar code next to the Air
    Jordan 1 Retro is supposed to be close. Thats legit
  • Also check the perforated msrp tag $160. It should easily rip off from the sticker. Thats also a real sign
  • The air jordan wings logo looks stamped /pressed in. Legit sign, when i looked at chi 2015, ua looked like they were tattoo like
  • The Nike swoosh logo on bottom of sole looks sharp and thinned, fakes usually look thick and swoosh would have looked shortened
  • The nike air swoosh logo on insole looks sharpened too, looks legit
  • The stars on sole should stand out and be sharp, i kind of see that here.

I probably heard zadeh was questioned about their stuff but

I will conclude these are authentic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can say the box and tag are 100% the same as the FTL pair. I just didn't notice anything else from them to the retail pair that would make me question it. 

I have my pair from zadeh coming this week so I should be able to compare with yours as well. I've seen fakes and they usually do not have that nice hourglass shape in the back.

I think this video demonstrates one of the best UA/Fake pairs.  Yes it's for 16 bred's but gives an idea more/less.

They look good 2 me .... Never bought from him but I think he s legit...
Ain't he a fellow nter?

The dude has like almost 90k followers and a lot of non NT people cop from him. I feel pretty safe about my pairs coming from him. I think the only thing that raises questions for me is how he is able to secure so many pairs for resale and also sell at such a low price. I paid retail plus tax basically after coupon codes.

Could anyone tell if legit pairs of bred 1 2016 have the qc stamp in the box too. I see a lot of pairs with it on the lid

Last edited:
Just wanted to update you that I got one of my pairs from zadeh last night. They are butter. I can safely say they are 100% authentic. Shape was perfect, wing stamp was clear with the R and the D touching, Nike Air tag was sewn on correct.

Back
Top Bottom