2017 YANKEES SEASON THREAD VOL: All downhill from here

McNulty Pissed.gif

Man, we've had too many of these this year. An ugly ****in loss. Offense was **** the whole game. Can't keep losing games like this. ****in pathetic.

hopefully Judge is starting to get his swing back that would be huge to finish the season.

Girardi's being wayyy too patient here. Tanaka ain't got it, should of been had people up ...

Family, whats our post season chances looking like, I'm optimistic, but also aware of the situation. Being that there are no more games against the Red Sox and the next four series being against teams within a couple of games from the wild card, its getting to be about that time to pick it up.

Family, whats our post season chances looking like, I'm optimistic, but also aware of the situation. Being that there are no more games against the Red Sox and the next four series being against teams within a couple of games from the wild card, its getting to be about that time to pick it up.

Winning the division doesn't seem likely at this point.

Like you mentioned the next couple of series are going to be major. We are in the driver's seat for the first WC spot but winning these upcoming series would go a long way in tightening the hold on the WC lead.

Head ump Tim Tschida said Phil Cuzzi blew the Joe Mauer/Melky Cabrera call on the LF line from the playoffs in 2009. OMG.

(I report the news as it relates to the Twins/Yankees, as the Twins haven't been relevant since 2010 - that's the news I hang onto, still).

Back
Top Bottom