2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Giants fan friend B from yesterday said "Nice signing" of Tate. He also wanted Beckham traded.

Guy is so stubborn :rofl:

i just assumed tate would go to the pats.. i got zero clue why he'd wanna go to the giants.. plus dont sterling shepard play the slot?

so beasley got: 4 years 29 mill, 14.4 guaranteed

humphries got: 4 years 36 mill, 23 guaranteed

tate gets: 4 years 37.5 mill, 23 guaranteed

i just assumed tate would go to the pats.. i got zero clue why he'd wanna go to the giants.. plus dont sterling shepard play the slot?

Heard on the radio that the Pats only have 4 million in cap space allocated for receivers this year. Idk what that means but that’s just way too low

Bruce Ellington's more a special teams guy than someone I see lining up on offe se regularly

Could easily see Jordy coming in then being cut in training camp before retiring...Decker 2.0 :lol:

I doubt even the Giants know what they're doing at the moment

Heard on the radio that the Pats only have 4 million in cap space allocated for receivers this year. Idk what that means but that’s just way too low

IDK if it’s true, but a few minutes later they noted that as of right now, the tallest receiver on their roster is 5’10.

Julian f’ing Edelman is their tallest receiver.

Belichick :lol: :smh:

I have Giants fan friends saying this is a great signing and they will compete without Beckham + having 12 picks.

What a ****ing delusional fanbase.

Update: Giants fan friend B (GFFB from here on out) is claiming Tate can/will play the outside. He then tells me "Have you not seen a Seattle game?".

Golden Tate last played in Seattle in 2013.

:rofl::rofl:

Cheap *** Hoody's really scraping the bottom of the barrel on day 2 of FA already :lol:

Sony better hit the weights hard this summer,he's about to take a pounding this year...

Back
Top Bottom