2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
Man I can't wait until the Bears lose this weekend and Bears fans say "But it was to the defending super bowl champs!"
tenor.gif

Not happening.

tenor.gif

Man I can't wait until the Bears lose this weekend and Bears fans say "But it was to the defending super bowl champs!"
Nahhh Bears/Chicago fans are lowkey some of the best and most reasonable fans out there. If the Birds lose on Sunday, I'm riding with the Bears all the way to the Superbowl.

Nahhh Bears/Chicago fans are lowkey some of the best and most reasonable fans out there. If the Birds lose on Sunday, I'm riding with the Bears all the way to the Superbowl.

We got no problem bashing our own and rather focus on the bull**** we did wrong / who ****ed up instead of hammer on the other team.

Going to be a good game. Currently at the airport headed to the Chi

BEARDOWN

I like the Bears/Chicago. Being from the Midwest, I have a lot of homies from around that way. Definitely would be rooting for them if they take us out on Sunday. I've gotten a sense of cockiness from them this week, but it's understandable, I guess. Should be a good game either way.

Only thing I’m fearful of in terms of the Bears not winning it all is Cody Parkey’s nerves. If any of their game’s come down to a game winning FG I’m going straight bird box

Cody parkey is def the weak link.

And cocky? Idk... that’s high praise coming from
One of the cockiest fan base in all of bro sports. Eagles fans have been RUTHLESS on Twitter all week, and imma keep it a buck, they deserve to be, they the current champs.

But that **** ends this weekend.

Random as hell tho but i had a layover from MIA to Charlotte on my way to Chicago and i sat next to Glenn Rice on the flight. Mfer cool as hell man, we talked the whole damn time :lol:

Don’t know what slander will be the most vigorous in here.

Eagles/Bears or Cowboys/Seahawks.

Prolly Eagles/Bears tho. Seahawks fans have gone ghost.

Yeah, he called a game week 17. I wish I could've listened to it more. He seemed to kill it the times I was watching.

Only thing I’m fearful of in terms of the Bears not winning it all is Cody Parkey’s nerves. If any of their game’s come down to a game winning FG I’m going straight bird box

Parkey is the weakest link of this team no doubt. I really hope nerves don’t get the best of him and the game depends on him. I really miss Robbie Gould, he was super clutch.

Cody parkey is def the weak link.

And cocky? Idk... that’s high praise coming from
One of the cockiest fan base in all of bro sports. Eagles fans have been RUTHLESS on Twitter all week, and imma keep it a buck, they deserve to be, they the current champs.

But that **** ends this weekend.

Random as hell tho but i had a layover from MIA to Charlotte on my way to Chicago and i sat next to Glenn Rice on the flight. Mfer cool as hell man, we talked the whole damn time :lol:

Philadelphia fans period are just so obnoxious. We’re calling themselves the epicenter of sports like 9 months ago too :lol: Chicago bout to make that whole team recalibrate

And even more random I was just talking to Jeff Saturday about 2 hrs ago. I work in the airport though.

we got our first superbowl last year. you dont think were gonna talk that **** till were not? lol

Philadelphia fans period are just so obnoxious. We’re calling themselves the epicenter of sports like 9 months ago too :lol: Chicago bout to make that whole team recalibrate

And even more random I was just talking to Jeff Saturday about 2 hrs ago. I work in the airport though.

Wait wait wait wait... this coming from YOU?!?!?

9D523EF3-E24F-41B0-9E9F-0B1BD44A31BC.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom