2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
There’s some sorcery going through the playoffs. Rivers and Luck have the magic in the AFC. Dak and Impotent Nick have it in the NFC. If the Eagles find a way to really beat the Saints which I’m hoping they will then Carson Wentz is legit out of Philly, playing coy isn’t gonna save Philly fans about it. I don’t even think the locker room would lie about it if they go into Mercedes-NO and pull out the W.

There’s some sorcery going through the playoffs. Rivers and Luck have the magic in the AFC. Dak and Impotent Nick have it in the NFC. If the Eagles find a way to really beat the Saints which I’m hoping they will then Carson Wentz is legit out of Philly, playing coy isn’t gonna save Philly fans about it. I don’t even think the locker room would lie about it if they go into Mercedes-NO and pull out the W.

Morning after....

Still speechless.

Bears are 1000000000% going to throw the bag at Robbie this offseason.

Mitch made some big throws in the 4th. Proud of the kid.

An opportunistic Defense who thrived on getting big plays all season couldn’t come up with a stop when we needed it.

Sour taste in my mouth. Going to be a long off season for me, **** ****ing sucks.

4AB9046F-00C4-4879-82D4-289ECCC9A08F.gif

we gon make sho foles dont get another million dolla bag next sunday

We not gonna just rock with nicky's season thread? Say the final word, I'll get an off-season one going.

bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow stay all the way safe fam. I wasn't logged on for the game but I thought of ya as the kick went doink :blush: .

Robbie Gould is about to get PAID if it ain't by the 9ers.

@D StaXX got it locked talking to himself in there. Take back your manhood.

Morning after....

Still speechless.

Bears are 1000000000% going to throw the bag at Robbie this offseason.

Mitch made some big throws in the 4th. Proud of the kid.

An opportunistic Defense who thrived on getting big plays all season couldn’t come up with a stop when we needed it.

Sour taste in my mouth. Going to be a long off season for me, **** ****ing sucks.

This is a pretty devestating loss. I haven’t felt like this since the Bears lost to the Packers in the NFC title game smfh.

I do feel like Mitch is going to continue to get better than be a star in the league. People want him to fail so bad and i just want him to prove everyone wrong that he isn’t another Ryan Leaf.

I was looking up information about the Eagles Spanish play-by-play guy who went viral last night, Rickie Ricardo.

-He used to be a radio DJ, most notably at WBLS, where he got his stage name (Rickie Ricardo) from.
-He used tour with Rick James in the 1980s.
-He only started doing play-by-play in 2005.
-He's been the Eagles Spanish play-by-play radio announcer since 2010.
-He's also the Yankees' Spanish play-by-play radio guy as well.

I don’t know Freddy, that OL lowkey shocked the world yesterday
I been telling cats that we got the most complete line both sides of the ball.

Kelce is the best center in football. Peters is a HOFer who effectively shut down Khalil Mack. Lane Johnson been snapping these last few weeks

Fletcher Cox and Michael Bennett the best pass rushing duo in football. Jernigan been taking advantage when cats double team Cox.

The way we been playing, we match up well against the Saints. Obviously going to be tough winning in the dome and I'm not guaranteeing a win by any means. But we will play better than most people expect.

After walking into Soldier Field and marching down the field with a game winning drive, I'm not scared of any defense right now

Back
Top Bottom