2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
Wouldn't that have been a 52 yarder? LAR hits a 57 to win but the chiefs don't have a legit kicker?

Feeling good. I took the under on both games. Should double my money.

Preach.

You can’t miss a call, let alone a call that late in a game. If they made the call, we don’t go to OT and the Rams don’t win.

Ok what about the rest of the game? There were multiple missed face masks by the Saints especially on Goff inside the 5 that gives us a fresh set of downs and probably the lead as well as delay of game that wasn’t called on the Saints TD to Hill.. those don’t matter?

I don’t wanna hear **** about it.

The Rams are undefeated when John Parry is officiating. He's doing the Super Bowl

Well we were 0-8 before this game with Vinovich so :lol:

Came to root with all the pats fans

957FA669-2AB4-4801-96A7-6A8A3CAAB53E.jpeg

All the white people at the Pats bar

Ok what about the rest of the game? There were multiple missed face masks by the Saints especially on Goff inside the 5 that gives us a fresh set of downs and probably the lead as well as delay of game that wasn’t called on the Saints TD to Hill.. those don’t matter?

I don’t wanna hear **** about it.
I don’t disagree with you. But none were as obvious as the PI that literally flipped the momentum of the game.

When two teams are as equal as those two teams are, a swing that late in the game that was ignited by the refs is enough to change it all. Which is unfortunate and like @651akathepaul said, it happens more often lately and it’s an issue that doesn’t look like will be resolved anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom