2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
Cotdamn Mahomes made that look so easy.

His arm talent is unreal.

Problem now is Chjefs' defense now has to take the field.

Not sold on Bieniemy. So hard to tell about these guys when they are the coordinator of the unit that is the HCs specialty...And not just speciality, but being one of the best ever.

Sickening. Just glad my team wasn't invlove. My issue goes beyond today. It was just the icing on the cake. Refs suck at some of the most fundamental elements of officiating and it's driving me crazy and ruining the game for me. There's been limited accountability and no incentive to change because all that happens is an apology.

They fired a ref earlier this season for a missed false start call on a browns Chargers game. There’s accountability. How they actually enforce it is very inconsistent though.

Just doing what all these **** sucking Aaron Rodgers fans do anytime he throws a 40 yard td.

But you can suck this **** you 115 pound, built like a woman, timbs wearing ******, who worships a mother ****er who cant even talk without sounding like he has an extra chromosome having mother ****ing cock sucking *** hole eating butt ****ing **** eater

Who do I worship?

Who do I worship?

qb-10-eli-manning-15-interceptions-this-season-3-tonight-3040719.png

screen-shot-2018-09-16-at-9-32-03-pm.vadapt.767.high.0.png

Back
Top Bottom